Class of 2018 - SG Robby Carmody (PA) to Notre Dame | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Robby Carmody (PA) to Notre Dame

This kid reminds me of Mike Hopkins. He is not afraid to mix it up and then dive on the floor.

Looks solid. He has a good frame and is pretty strong for a younger kid. Seems to have a good feel for the game and anticipates well on the defensive end which is always a huge plus when playing zone. ESPN has him listed at 6'4 185 which would work well at the top of the zone. Hope they get on him early.

Would be great to pluck him out of Pitt country, traditionally not loaded with bball prospects the way it is with fball where it is a gold mine.

We often say guys look like other guys but holy hell I thought this was Andy rautins

His game, shooting and gritty play looks like Trevor COONEY to me

Love that he's got a nice shot but still isn't scared to try to bully his way to the hoop. Looks solid.

He's a lot looser of an athlete than Cooney. More fluid. Cooney was a pretty underrated athlete but he was twitchy. Rautins may be the closer comparison. He's more athletic than someone like Devendorf or Scoop (and bigger), but less athletic that guys like Triche, MCW and Waiters.

We often say guys look like other guys but holy hell I thought this was Andy rautins
Speaking of Rautins, doesn't Andy have a younger brother who is really good? Anyone have any information on him?

The first couple videos are Addidas events. Not sure if that means he is in an Addidas sponsored AAU program. Does that matter here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom