Class of 2018 - SG Robby Carmody (PA) to Notre Dame | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Robby Carmody (PA) to Notre Dame

Can't believe this thread isn't bigger. Everyone still worried about next year I guess.

Is this coach Bill Carmody's son?

I would have thought so, but Bill Carmody's profile at the Holy Cross website says that he has two sons named Michael and Eddie, so no.

I would have thought so, but Bill Carmody's profile at the Holy Cross website says that he has two sons named Michael and Eddie, so no.

yea, I think I saw in some of his recruiting articles that his dad is his varsity coach, so different branch of the Carmody tree. Let's make him Orange now.

Think of Cooney, but a little quicker, and a little more athleticism. Hear the kid is a great leader as well.
So we're getting a rustbelt drifter who can't finish?

I kid, I kid. I just think it's going to draw some ire to compare him to Cooney in any way.

He was in foul trouble with 3 quick fouls in the 1st half. Took over in the 2nd half. Good all around player.

not a good game today: 9 for 25 from the floor (o for 9 from 3), 5 to's, 7 boards, 21 points in a loss.

Watched the whole game tonight. Has very little help, and a few of his turnovers were misplays by his teammates. 2 specifically he made the right pass off a screen and teammate didn't roll. Was 0-9 from 3 but more than half were down and out. Had a few ticky tack fouls that forced him to the bench in first half. Changed complexion of the game. We want this guy. Plays very hard, plays angry, and really looked like a man amongst boys against HS team with small D-1 talent. Hop watched entire game. Mid range game is very strong. Numbers don't tell the whole story tonight, it wasn't great, but has all the tools to help us.

last night, I told gmac to get this kid. He said he is trying.

One more game tomorrow. I wonder if JB will show up? 2 hour ride from syracuse.

I'd be surprised if Red or JB doesn't come tomorrow. I think it's a 1:30 start, but three different guys over three days sends a pretty strong message about how we feel about him. Hop stayed for entire girls game, then watched Park School guys from Buffalo. Have a PG in class of 19, and a big in class of 20 that we seemed to be watching. I really want Carmody though. (And tomorrow he'll play against Park)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom