Class of 2018 - SG Robby Carmody (PA) to Notre Dame | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Robby Carmody (PA) to Notre Dame

That Kevin Stallings comment.:rolling:

What's so funny? Stallings is known as a fine offensive coach. Even Boeheim has mentioned that. They just didn't play a lick of defense. They are the local team as well. No surprise re: Pitt.

What's so funny? Stallings is known as a fine offensive coach. Even Boeheim has mentioned that. They just didn't play a lick of defense. They are the local team as well. No surprise re: Pitt.

I don't know, when I was watching his Vandy teams play that doesn't seem true, he may be a fine offensive coach but he's nowhere near one of the best offensive coaches in the country. I guess the academic restrictions could've hindered him as his time with Illinois State was impressive but I think that statement just is trying to promote Pitt as they are the hometown school.

Seems like a good fit for him. I'm sure he will love to hit a lot of 3's against SU although we usually play ND well even when they are better.

I was thinking he's just the guy they seem to always have that's lights us up from deep.

Writing was on the wall here but the announcement just hadn't happened yet. Perfect match.

Seems like a good fit for him. I'm sure he will love to hit a lot of 3's against SU although we usually play ND well even when they are better.
ND has now locked up two top 100 guys from the 2018 class, Carmody and Hubb, and we got no one yet. Hopefully that changes soon. Frustrating that ND has a couple of good seasons early in their ACC tenure (and we have a couple of mediocre ones but with a Final Four) and now they're recruiting at the same orhigher level than us. Btw, they still don't have a bball practice facility.

ND has now locked up two top 100 guys from the 2018 class, Carmody and Hubb, and we got no one yet. Hopefully that changes soon. Frustrating that ND has a couple of good seasons early in their ACC tenure (and we have a couple of mediocre ones but with a Final Four) and now they're recruiting at the same orhigher level than us. Btw, they still don't have a bball practice facility.
They both play SG. I like both players, but overstocking a position isn't always a net positive. Just like us with forwards. Luckily our forwards are pretty versatile (hopefully that holds true against college competition) and can play either forward position. But can either Hubb or Carmody play another position? I know Hubb would probably start at PG for us, but we like forcing SGs into the PG position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom