Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 175 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Jake - gotta start the 5th YR grad transfers.

Gillon/Battle/White/Roberson/DC

Frank/Lydon/PC ... Moyer/Taurean

At the end of the day, starting doesn't really matter. In every game we play this year (except Duke) we will have the best player and he will be coming off the bench, talk about a huge advantage.

Lydon will probably get the most minutes of anyone and he will finish the game.

Lately, our best teams have had that instant impact difference maker off the bench - and Lydon will be the best one

Anyone else ridiculously pumped on the prospect of next season now? How about now? :) We can do this!
giphy.gif

What an absolutely bizarre situation. At this point it seems he has decided to attend SU for grad school but is apparently not intending to play basketball while at the school. Lol

I heard he fell in love with some of the bars on Marshall Street. He's just okay with the grad school.

No. Battle will start. Etched. In. Stone.

I said maybe. I agree with you. As I've said I thought this would be it: Battle, White, Lydon, Roberson, and Coleman. I kind of doubt JB will not start a player who was just claimed to be the 9th best player in CBB.

I said maybe. I agree with you. As I've said I thought this would be it: Battle, White, Lydon, Roberson, and Coleman. I kind of doubt JB will not start a player who was just claimed to be the 9th best player in CBB.

Both backcourt starters would be out of their best position and probably Lydon too but anything's possible.

Both backcourt starters would be out of their best position and probably Lydon too but anything's possible.

Gillon, Battle, White, Roberson, Coleman

It's so hard to keep everyone happy. If Lydon comes off the bench he will go down as one of the greatest players of all time just for that alone!

Most important thing here is not the lineup, if Lydon comes in like Dion, etc but that our depth (if if if if if AW) would be crazy eddie insane.
Think about it. These are just possibilities and some are last ditch efforts but the point is, we have every corner covered this time around.
PG: Gillon, Battle, Howard
SG/CG: Battle, Gillon, Howard, White. White would be the 4th guard and this is highly unlikely. But it doesn't hurt either. ;)
SF: Lydon, White, Moyer, Battle, Roberson
PF: Roberson, Lydon, Thompson, Moyer, White
C: DC, Chukwu, Thompson, Lydon

The fourth and fifth options obviously aren't ideal, but this is just to tuck away for a rainy day, emergency. Unbelievable depth.
The defense could be scary and now a lot of looks on the offensive end with White and Gillon coming in.

CuseMan4 said:
I am no way saying he won't commit Friday or this week, but I'm just curious how you guys know this, because I know directly that the coaches have no clue what he is doing, so are you guys close with the White camp? Because I know for a FACT the coaches don't know what he is doing

I'm a guy that absolutely never has inside info, but I was told the same thing today, from someone that always has inside info.

Football starts soon right?

Most important thing here is not the lineup, if Lydon comes in like Dion, etc but that our depth (if if if if if AW) would be crazy eddie insane.
Think about it. These are just possibilities and some are last ditch efforts but the point is, we have every corner covered this time around.
PG: Gillon, Battle, Howard
SG/CG: Battle, Gillon, Howard, White. White would be the 4th guard and this is highly unlikely. But it doesn't hurt either. ;)
SF: Lydon, White, Moyer, Battle, Roberson
PF: Roberson, Lydon, Thompson, Moyer, White
C: DC, Chukwu, Thompson, Lydon

The fourth and fifth options obviously aren't ideal, but this is just to tuck away for a rainy day, emergency. Unbelievable depth.
The defense could be scary and now a lot of looks on the offensive end with White and Gillon coming in.
It would be nuts, no doubt. But Dook is loaded too. It'll be those two in the league, titans fighting it out. I like our chances (depth/experience).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom