Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if we are actually pursuing this guy?

I highly doubt he is visiting Cuse tomorrow. Has he even received his official release from Nebraska yet?

Here's the appeal to me:
  • 3 centers in DC, PC and TL
  • 4-5 forwards in TR, TL, MM, AW, TB
  • 3-4 guards in FH, JG, TB and AW
Darth? Depth?
tumblr_mgsmvlgyb01qm8o2po3_250.gif

OK, just checking.

Here's the appeal to me:
  • 3 centers in DC, PC and TL
  • 4-5 forwards in TR, TL, MM, AW, TB
  • 3-4 guards in FH, JG, TB and AW
Darth? Depth?
tumblr_mgsmvlgyb01qm8o2po3_250.gif

OK, just checking.

I just realized that I have a six degrees of separation with AW through his brother (also AW) who plays for UNC-Charlotte. But it's not six degrees but more like 3 degrees of separation. If it wasn't so late in the day, and I wasn't going to sleep soon, I might be tempted to use those 3 degrees for confirmation from his brother.

I just realized that I have a six degrees of separation with AW through his brother (also AW) who plays for UNC-Charlotte. But it's not six degrees but more like 3 degrees of separation. If it wasn't so late in the day, and I wasn't going to sleep soon, I might be tempted to use those 3 degrees for confirmation from his brother.
Talk about selfish!

I think if we're really bringing him up, then we have a really good shot. I just don't think Louisville is a great fit for him. They're loaded at the 2/3, and they're still not 100% sure that they can play in the tourney next year because of the crap hanging over their head.

welp I'm :confused: about this - one person is "1000%" sure he's visiting today, without a single confirmation of that anywhere

welp I'm :confused: about this - one person is "1000%" sure he's visiting today, without a single confirmation of that anywhere
Don't worry about nothin. Nothin.
It's 100000% if I remember correctly so we have 100 times more chance than you think!
We'll be ok, a little faith until Tuesday will go a long way.

Apparently we're not allowed to question the credibility of forum members.

Apparently we're not allowed to question the credibility of forum members.
You guys can question me all you want, not like I'm a big name on this thread like Francis, but I also was the first to tell everyone about Yurtseven visiting, turned out to be legit...but he is definitely visiting today, we'll leave it at that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom