Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Francis03

All American
SG/SF that has a similar game to Malachi Richardson. From White Plains and is known for his jump shot. He has produced a bunch of high scoring efforts so far early in his HS career. GMac checked him out multiple times last week during the live period.

http://zagsblog.com/recruiting/white-plains-wing-jordan-tucker-picking-up-major-offers/
http://www.msgvarsity.com/hudson-valley/tucker-emerging-for-white-plains-1.1551311 (highlights included)
http://varsityinsider.lohudblogs.co...-tucker-scores-34-county-center-debut-wvideo/ (video interview)

tom-crean-twitter-530x236.jpg

God its nice to be a blueblood. The pitch to at least be in the convo has to be easy smooth.

JB and Hop are just killin' it. It truly is awesome. It does make one wonder if JB will ever get to the point where he is willing to step aside and let Hop take the reins. With his recruiting acumen at it's seeming apex wouldn't the temptation be to want to keep coming back to coach these remarkable kids they are lining up to wear Orange in the coming years?

It also seems reasonable to assume that the top kids would inquire as to whether JB will still be coaching the team upon their arrival and throughout their stay at Cuse. Would it not be safe to assume that the continued pipeline of top level talent is indicative of JB's intention to hang around for quite a few more? And there is that pursuit of that 2nd Chip. I recall some people being of the school of thought that he would stay on through the next Olympics and then perhaps step aside. I think that it's great that he is still going strong but I think that Hop will be very successful when he does finally take the helm.

JB and Hop are just killin' it. It truly is awesome. It does make one wonder if JB will ever get to the point where he is willing to step aside and let Hop take the reins. With his recruiting acumen at it's seeming apex wouldn't the temptation be to want to keep coming back to coach these remarkable kids they are lining up to wear Orange in the coming years?

It also seems reasonable to assume that the top kids would inquire as to whether JB will still be coaching the team upon their arrival and throughout their stay at Cuse. Would it not be safe to assume that the continued pipeline of top level talent is indicative of JB's intention to hang around for quite a few more? And there is that pursuit of that 2nd Chip. I recall some people being of the school of thought that he would stay on through the next Olympics and then perhaps step aside. I think that it's great that he is still going strong but I think that Hop will be very successful when he does finally take the helm.

Don't forget about Red and GMac. We roll four deep now! GMac got the Moyer deal done.

College teammate of mine played HS with him. Go to school in the area... He is transferring to Stepinac. Seems like he has a TON of potential.