Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Will pearls services in Brooklyn next weekend be a conflict?

Quality time being spent. Crean will have a lot to think about.
stan-southpark-barf-250.jpg

I see MR as a much better HS prospect.

Keep in mind that Tucker is two years younger than Richardson, so of course he isn't quite as refined. I think those clips [showing Tucker to be a shooter without too much off the bounce] is what most expected from Mali heading into the season.

I see MR as a much better HS prospect.

JT needs to expand his game beyond outside shooting. By several accounts, that is what he's been doing. I've never been overwhelmed by him but I trust the staff and I'm happy he's been improving his all-around game.

Like Diallo, He has a nose to take big shots imo, wonder if they could work together in a backcourt, They would look real nice as a 2.3 combo.

Yeah what's up with that. Hope they still have it, always a fun game and great cause obviously.
Alex Kline, son of the namesake of the tourney, is graduating from SU in 2 weeks. He will be starting the next phase of his career soon, which will definitely divert time/effort from the MKC. His recruiting twitter (TheRecruitScoop) has already shut down, so wouldn't be surprised if this is a sign he's moving on from this level.

Hope to see the MKC have a successful transition in leadership though. Alex started the tourney as a tribute to his mother in high school, and almost singlehandedly grew it into a Nationally prestigious event, all the while maintaining his duties with Rivals as a full-time college student.