Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

labels--return-to-sender.jpg

Looks like a lot of SU recruits will be at this tourney as well. Let's hope staff will be there too and hey Dean Francis, we expect plenty of updates this weekend :)

Looks like a lot of SU recruits will be at this tourney as well. Let's hope staff will be there too and hey Dean Francis, we expect plenty of updates this weekend :)
Most of our targets like Green, Diallo, Bamba, and Coleman are with the U18 USA team and will head out to Chile for the games out there. Red is suppose to check out Nick Richards out in the Springfield, Mass area this weekend. I'm sure GMac or Hop will check out the Rens crew in that Elevate Hoops tourney.

Most of our targets like Green, Diallo, Bamba, and Coleman are with the U18 USA team and will head out to Chile for the games out there. Red is suppose to check out Nick Richards out in the Springfield, Mass area this weekend. I'm sure GMac or Hop will check out the Rens crew in that Elevate Hoops tourney.
where is the tournament in springfield? I live next to there

Syracuse and Tucker have established a good relationship mainly because of how long they have been recruiting him. Their coaching staff has told him the benefits of coming to their school.

“I know there will be a lot of playing time available when I get there and that is really important to me,” he said. “I would have the opportunity to come in as a freshman and get big minutes in the ACC.”

Jordan Tucker's recruitment continues to heat up | Blue Blood school could be the next to offer

Syracuse and Tucker have established a good relationship mainly because of how long they have been recruiting him. Their coaching staff has told him the benefits of coming to their school.

“I know there will be a lot of playing time available when I get there and that is really important to me,” he said. “I would have the opportunity to come in as a freshman and get big minutes in the ACC.”

Jordan Tucker's recruitment continues to heat up | Blue Blood school could be the next to offer
JB is so good at recruiting that Duke and Kentucky just wait it seems like. Arrrrrgh.

Tucker listed Indiana, Maryland, Syracuse, Villanova and USC among the schools that are recruiting him the hardest and said that he'll start to trim his list to 7-10 schools once he hears from one more program.

"I'm pretty much set with my final list," he said. "I haven't announced it yet because I'm waiting on a Duke offer, and then I'll announce after that."
:vomit:

Have a listen here. Wow, really matured this past year! Sounds so confident, knows exactly what he and his teammates want to do now. Constantly looking to expand his game. I'm sold by now.