Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

I hate to break it to you. I'm always going to tell the truth. He wants to go to Duke. Unless coach K doesn't give him a huge role in their squad where we do.
I respect your information. Particularly because he apparently told the SU staff that his dream school is Duke. But, he did mention his dream school in an article, and if it doesn't jive with your info, it would at least indicate that the kid is conflicted, which would be perfectly understandable for a kid his age in this situation.

I respect your information. Particularly because he apparently told the SU staff that his dream school is Duke. But, he did mention his dream school in an article, and if it doesn't jive with your info, it would at least indicate that the kid is conflicted, which would be perfectly understandable for a kid his age in this situation.
He said that before Duke got involved.

I hate to break it to you. I'm always going to tell the truth. He wants to go to Duke. Unless coach K doesn't give him a huge role in their squad where we do.
1315eb4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom