Shake down the Irish thunder... | Syracusefan.com

Shake down the Irish thunder...

He needs anger management therapy.

Great game. Gus just makes it so much better on TV.

He's an a-hole ... But the older. Get the more I think it's the one common thread that runs through all rally successful football coaches.

Kelly and Shaw are complete opposites. Shaw seems humble and soft spoken. Kelly is arrogant and loud. Every time they showed him on screen he was swearing at a player.

billsin01 said:
He's an a-hole ... But the older. Get the more I think it's the one common thread that runs through all rally successful football coaches.

I actually don't mind him. But he just seems to f bomb tirade his players more than any other coach I can think of.

Maybe it will serve them well, with everyone getting so soft these days.

Entropic said:
Kelly and Shaw are complete opposites. Shaw seems humble and soft spoken. Kelly is arrogant and loud. Every time they showed him on screen he was swearing at a player.

Not every time. There was one after the last completion to the Stanford TE to setup the winning FG where he looked like an old guy looking for his misplaced reading glasses.

billsin01 said:
I think we'd all gladly switch positions at the moment.

What position do you think I'm in?

Do we have a jet warming up somewhere near Stanford?

Do we have a jet warming up somewhere near Stanford?

Shaw could get any job he wants, including Nfl jobs. I would love to see him coach my Cowboys one day.

Maybe this is another step in ND realizing they need a conference affiliation. Had they been in the ACC, they'd still have 1 last chance to impress voters with a conference title game.

Then again...maybe not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom