Shamarko's back... | Syracusefan.com

Shamarko's back...

Rocco

Watching you.
Eric White ‏@EricWhiteCuse 3 Oct
Look who is back in the dome @shamarko21ya #syracuse #cusefamily pic.twitter.com/ca5qSWf9Mi
BVryXESCQAAxMfi.jpg:large

Here he is with Siriki.

Put Siriki on the staff. He is still around and really bleeds Cuse. I love that guy

Shamarko...Goggins...Phillip Thomas... Sharpe...

Come back

Please

Besides I remember Philip Thomas blowing coverages non stop. He was a terrible FS, he played like a SS.

Go back to Buffalo. We play with who we have

So does Buffalo?

And define play, because the secondary could be playing baseball for all I know.

Besides I remember Philip Thomas blowing coverages non stop. He was a terrible FS, he played like a SS.

He made big plays.

Not enough to make up for the mistakes. Shamarko would balance the good plays with the bad. P. Thomas was usually in the minuses by the end of the game. An interception doesn't usually make up for the 2 touchdowns you allowed go over your head as a FS. No one should ever get behind you.

Are you here?

I bought tickets and gave them to my Grandfather, dad and uncle...all cuse alumnis.

I have midterms I'm watching in Buffalo.

Don't you dare question my being a Syracuse fan. You don't know who I am, and you have no right. If you're mad about Syracuse's performance, that's understandable, do not take it out on me though.

I bought tickets and gave them to my Grandfather, dad and uncle...all cuse alumnis.

I have midterms I'm watching in Buffalo.

Don't you dare question my being a Syracuse fan. You don't know who I am, and you have no right. If you're mad about Syracuse's performance, that's understandable, do not take it out on me though.
Don't talk crap about our players. That's all.

Don't talk crap about our players. That's all.

Anderson isn't qualified to start on a D1 football team let alone UB.

I think most of the board would agree.