Shirt World | Syracusefan.com

Shirt World

Orangeman13

Starter
ok, I have to be honest about Dave at shirt world. I had a VERY hard time finding this winter Nike Syracuse coat. It's online but I sold out fast. I've been waiting for years for Nike to release an official team winter coat so I was frustrated when my size XL was sold out within minutes.

I called mannys, the SU bookstore, and . No luck. All sold out.

Dave had an unopened one in XL unopened from Nike and I paid him to ship it overnight.

Bingo! He comes through. I never write reviews but since Dave was so helpful I just wanted to give him props for helping me out!

Here's a link to the winter coat in case anyone else is interested. It's the official one the football team wears.

Men's Nike Navy Syracuse Orange Sideline Jacket

I think Dave has more if your size isn't in stock.

ok, I have to be honest about Dave at shirt world. I had a VERY hard time finding this winter Nike Syracuse coat. It's online but I sold out fast. I've been waiting for years for Nike to release an official team winter coat so I was frustrated when my size XL was sold out within minutes.

Dave had an unopened one in XL unopened from Nike and I paid him to ship it overnight.

Bingo! He comes through. I never write reviews but since Dave was so helpful I just wanted to give him props for helping me out!

Here's a link to the winter coat in case anyone else is interested. It's the official one the football team wears.

Good call, my man.
Shirt World On Marshall St...

lol. I waited to see before I posted. He sent a pic of the receipt and it all added up.

I just wanted to be fair. I'm sure people have horror stories but the dude hooked me up and the coat was unopened in NIKE packaging.

Dave will be along shortly to collect your soul.
lol. Hey I'm just happy to get my mitts on this coat. Plus I'm coming up for the Monmouth Basketbal game and Florida State football game so I may take my fiancé in there and buy some stuff to see if he's turned over a new leaf.

Otherwise it's back to mannys I go. Actually I'll go to both but sometimes he just has stuff that others don't.

lol. Hey I'm just happy to get my mitts on this coat. Plus I'm coming up for the Monmouth Basketbal game and Florida State football game so I may take my fiancé in there and buy some stuff to see if he's turned over a new leaf.

Otherwise it's back to mannys I go. Actually I'll go to both but sometimes he just has stuff that others don't.
Don't

Since you were clearly happy to pay any price to get this coat and have now told the world, you can expect the second installment of $224.99 to hit your card next month. Oh, and your credit card information may have been sold to Russian Hackers.

Since you were clearly happy to pay any price to get this coat and have now told the world, you can expect the second installment of $224.99 to hit your card next month.
Riiiiight. And I'd press charges too.

Don't be stupid.

What did he charge you for it, $400? Better check your credit card statement when it comes in.

What did he charge you for it, $400? Better check your credit card statement when it comes in.
I checked it already. I'm a big boy and checked it right away. If he wants to commit a felony and mess with my card then I'll be the hero and take this guy down by pressing charges.

I don't think it will come to that.

Have a glass of wine bro. I got a nice jacket and felt he deserved a good review.

I'm glad you got the jacket and without any issues. You have to understand one good thing does not correct all the issues this guy has created. If you want to shop there then go for it. He did you a solid but he has soiled his rep with a lot of people. No need to try and change his perception.

I'm glad you got the jacket and without any issues. You have to understand one good thing does not correct all the issues this guy has created. If you want to shop there then go for it. He did you a solid but he has soiled his rep with a lot of people. No need to try and change his perception.
Was just trying to say something nice.

Orangeman13 said:
ok, I have to be honest about Dave at shirt world. I had a VERY hard time finding this winter Nike Syracuse coat. It's online but I sold out fast. I've been waiting for years for Nike to release an official team winter coat so I was frustrated when my size XL was sold out within minutes. I called mannys, the SU bookstore, and . No luck. All sold out. Dave had an unopened one in XL unopened from Nike and I paid him to ship it overnight. Bingo! He comes through. I never write reviews but since Dave was so helpful I just wanted to give him props for helping me out! Here's a link to the winter coat in case anyone else is interested. It's the official one the football team wears. Men's Nike Navy Syracuse Orange Sideline Jacket I think Dave has more if your size isn't in stock.

I got mine for $99.

You never write reviews? Weren't you hilariously criticized by our friends on the VCU board for writing a yelp review for McDonalds? Also didn't you state that you never write reviews in your McDonalds review.

Oh a shirt world thread?

Attachments

• IMG_6561.GIF
    IMG_6561.GIF
    472 KB · Views: 38

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online