Shout out to Francis | Syracusefan.com

Shout out to Francis

Francis coming in again at a time of uneasiness and doing a great job of cutting through the noise and giving a great substance based view on things.

You can also find his podcast on iTunes and subscribe that way so that you don't miss his pods.

Is it possible to do this without having an apple device? Could I say make an apple account even without the a device to subscribe and leave comments?

Is it possible to do this without having an apple device? Could I say make an apple account even without the a device to subscribe and leave comments?

Ummmm I'm not sure to be honest. I would guess no but I really have no idea.

Ummmm I'm not sure to be honest. I would guess no but I really have no idea.

I tried to on the last podcast and couldn't get it to work. I just wondered if someone else knew how.

Just listened to his pod cast. Spot on. Love his take on green and his honesty on gmac.

Awesome stuff as usual Francis03! Really appreciate you giving the fans an inside view of what went down. Needed that closure after a tough week!

I'm pretty sure there are other ways to listen to it.

I'm pretty sure there are other ways to listen to it.

I can listen just fine but I cannot leave feedback on the apple/pod/site or whatever it is. I was able to leave feed back using my gmail on after listening on the link Francis provided here but I think that's different.

Er?! You can listen to the pod on his blog with android and leave your comment there with your google account. You dont really need an apple device or itune account.

Otto's World
m=1

If you cant open the link because of the domain name (tw - I live in Taiwan), just google "cusebballrecruiting" then you will find the link of his blog.

Thanks, Francis and hope everyone here has a great weekend!

Er?! You can listen to the pod on his blog with android and leave your comment there with your google account. You dont really need an apple device or itune account.

Otto's World
m=1

If you cant open the link because of the domain name (tw - I live in Taiwan), just google "cusebballrecruiting" then you will find the link of his blog.

Thanks, Francis and hope everyone here has a great weekend!

OK I'm a dunce that is my comment there. Thanks

Is there a site that lists Euro prep players? I'd love to see Boeheim and co. start looking overseas. His and Hop's experiences with the US Olympic program should be exploited better. They've seen a lot of the talent around the world up close and personal. The junior teams should have some kids that haven't been snapped up by pro clubs yet.

Is there a site that lists Euro prep players? I'd love to see Boeheim and co. start looking overseas. His and Hop's experiences with the US Olympic program should be exploited better. They've seen a lot of the talent around the world up close and personal. The junior teams should have some kids that haven't been snapped up by pro clubs yet.
I think it is a little trickier than finding a list. They might want to get ahold of Kristof and see if he might have any connections.

A good lesson about hoping, wishing and hearing what you want to hear.

There are a handful of sources that I've relied on for many years around the Syracuse internet universe. If you know who to trust and can read some tea leaves -- 99% of the time you won't be surprised when some big news is about to drop.

If he wont go west of the Mississippi then he wont cross the Atlantic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom