Class of 2017 - SF Sidney Wilson (NY) to UConn | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SF Sidney Wilson (NY) to UConn

Big loss for Rays, but should benefit Sid individually in the long-term. If he can develop as an all around wing at Brewster then lookout. He already has the athleticism, height, and length that the top programs look for. All that's left for him is to get stronger and have the skill level come together. He was on Red's radar before. I would imagine that he'll continue to keep tabs on him in the NEPSAC.

Good to see that he doesn't hold any hard feelings about Brewster. I always respected how he held himself accountable and accepted responsibility for getting kicked out there.
Yeah, I forgot about that. Hopefully he doesn't want Sidney to follow THAT part of the path.

I was a fan during the 95-96 season once I started to watch college ball on the regular. Became a die hard after the UGA sweet 16 game. No, I didn't go to school there.
You see pretty tight with an SU guy in HS, right. Was it DeShaun Williams? Rock Lloyd? My adles brain forgets. That brought you to the SU board, right.

I have never held that against you.
So kind of you.
th_chuck.png

That class of 2018 is loaded with forward prospects that SU is looking at. And all would look good in Orange. Cameron Reddish, Naz Reid (depending on if you see him as a 4 or a 5), Simi Shittu (if he stays I that class), Jalen Smith, Louis King and Sidney Wilson. We should still have Matthew Moyer and Taurean Thompson and possibly someone from the class of 2017, but we could reload with this bunch and not miss a beat. The way Reddish plays, he could possibly play guard at 6'7"+ and Naz could play center at 6'10". So, depending on needs, we could see up to four guys out of this bunch, possibly five if Shittu reclassifies, if we are extremely lucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom