Signup for Presale for Tickets for 2017 NCAA Tournament | Syracusefan.com

Signup for Presale for Tickets for 2017 NCAA Tournament

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
It looks like a near lock that Syracuse will be placed in Buffalo for the first round of the NCAA tournament. They appear to have a good shot at playing in NYC for the second round too, though this is hardly a lock.

Anyway, tickets go on sale in November. If you want in on the presale, you can sign up now below.

You can even buy packages for Buffalo today for the NCAA Experience, where in addition to tickets, you get the experience of getting reamed over by the NCAA, paying scalper prices for tickets that haven't even been released for sale yet by the NCAA.

2015 DI Men's Final Four Tickets

It looks like a near lock that Syracuse will be placed in Buffalo for the first round of the NCAA tournament. They appear to have a good shot at playing in NYC for the second round too, though this is hardly a lock.

Anyway, tickets go on sale in November. If you want in on the presale, you can sign up now below.

You can even buy packages for Buffalo today for the NCAA Experience, where in addition to tickets, you get the experience of getting reamed over by the NCAA, paying scalper prices for tickets that haven't even been released for sale yet by the NCAA.

2015 DI Men's Final Four Tickets

Buffalo for sure. NYC the 2nd weekend will be tough. I think this team has the potential to play their way to a high enough seed to get NYC, but they'll have lots of competition. Regional sites are NYC, Memphis, KC, San Jose. I'll use the no so early rankings from Eammon Brennan as a guide. Competition for NYC would be Duke, Nova, UVA, UNC, Michigan St.,. I figure UK goes to Memphis, KU goes to KC.

Anyone else not able to register? I keep getting an error.