Silent G to Pistons! | Syracusefan.com

Silent G to Pistons!

Very happy for him. The guy started bailing us out almost two years ago because of our PG woes and improved big time. GREAT season Mike. He was the team MVP without a doubt, imo.

Great spot for him. Stan is the perfect coach, because Benny will listen. Confident he has a solid NBA career for years. Not sure I've ever been so excited for a Syracuse player getting drafted.

Have to admit I am not real well versed on the Pistons roster. Who will he have to bump to make the squad or D-League it?

He looked very happy walking across the stage after having his name called. Glad he got selected--kid is an NBA player.

I wish that the rumors about him rising had been true and he'd slipped into the late first, but glad he got his moment. Hope he sticks--kid has the tools. I'll be pulling for him to get that second contract.

Congrats Michael!
Congrats to Mike. I hope he does well in the Motor City.

He was a really important player keeping this program nationally relevant over the past couple of years after some really good young players left early. For that, he will always have a special place in my heart.

Congrats to Mike. I hope he does well in the Motor City.

He was a really important player keeping this program nationally relevant over the past couple of years after some really good young players left early. For that, he will always have a special place in my heart.

Nice post / sentiment, and nicely stated.

I think the Pistons only have three guards under contract. They may very well consider him a real part of the roster.
That's cool. I could see G being a real surprise this year.

I think he was an absolute steal at 49. When I see some of the players that went ahead of G...

Zhou Qi, center, China - 7'2" stick figure @ 218lb...! Seriously Rockets? G weighs 18lb less!
Isaia Cordinier, from France - 2" shorter and 23lb lighter than G.. Ok, he's only 19 but still...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom