Class of 2015 - Silent verbal ? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Silent verbal ?

Actionthrill

Walk On
Boheim has made it sound like we have a silent verbal committed to us. Is it Bryant who Boheim is talking about, and if not who?

Boheim has made it sound like we have a silent verbal committed to us. Is it Bryant who Boheim is talking about, and if not who?

It's Bryant, and It's gonna be Bryant, come Spring 2015.

Um, it's Boeheim. Are you Jim Rome?

Again, can't have a silent verbal. Se rate, maybe. Can't be silent.

If he makes a verbal commitment to the coaches without making it public - that's a "silent verbal." Sort of like a tree falling in a forest with only Boeheim to hear it. Does it make a noise?

If he makes a verbal commitment to the coaches without making it public - that's a "silent verbal." Sort of like a tree falling in a forest with only Boeheim to hear it. Does it make a noise?
Or what's the sound of one hand clapping

No. Its private or secret. Spoken words are not silent.

Or what's the sound of one hand clapping
tumblr_lg27wmL0hv1qg6x4yo1_250.gif

No. Its private or secret. Spoken words are not silent.

I would agree...simply can't have a silent verbal. But we are all talking about it, so it's not really secret or private either.

I would go with an unofficial, non-binding, unwritten, quiet, not very well preserved secret "commitment". Very important that the commitment be in quotes.

I'll let you know because thats my problem. In a situation when applause is part of the social contract I slap my open right hand onto my thigh which provides enough satisfying kudo noise.

It's Bryant, and It's gonna be Bryant, come Spring 2015.
Bryant would be the prediction of absolutely every one who follows BB recruiting for Syracuse. I agree with assessment as Bryan seems to have had a "great visit" and the Orange have been a leader in his eyes for some time now.

I am the silent verbal. I stand 4'10' and can dunk with the aid of a 10 foot step ladder. I am a great defender as the ball handler never sees me when I go between his legs to steal the ball. I am a Impact player.

I'll let you know because thats my problem. In a situation when applause is part of the social contract I slap my open right hand onto my thigh which provides enough satisfying kudo noise.
I'm positive Tee didn't mean to offend any one with his picture, he was just keeping the mood in the thread light as he often does. There is no need to call out a popular member of the board if you didn't like what he posted.

I'm positive Tee didn't mean to offend any one with his picture, he was just keeping the mood in the thread light as he often does. There is no need to call out a popular member of the board if you didn't like what he posted.
Yeah, absolutely no offense intended. I was actually looking for the Simpsons one where Bart claps with one hand but those dang gif searches stink sometimes. Either way, apologies Cali and no harm intended. I hope you're feeling good!

The things that people get offended by these days would offend me if I actually had feelings.
Who was offended? I am way too thick skinned to be offended by much. If its nasty,I return the same with a bite. I just don't get offended easily at this stage of life. As a chubby kid ,I've heard them all. One gutty who tried to hurt me physically learned a lesson he still remembers.Some chubby kids learned how to box with a high degree of skill. One of those "skill" was starting out as a standard right hand boxing stance and being able to quickly shift to a left hand style A jab with the right to the other guy's left side often causes the opponent to move his head to his right making him very susceptible to a left hook Without gloves the following effect is pain and end of discussion.

Who was offended? I am way too thick skinned to be offended by much. If its nasty,I return the same with a bite. I just don't get offended easily at this stage of life. As a chubby kid ,I've heard them all. One gutty who tried to hurt me physically learned a lesson he still remembers.Some chubby kids learned how to box with a high degree of skill. One of those "skill" was starting out as a standard right hand boxing stance and being able to quickly shift to a left hand style A jab with the right to the other guy's left side often causes the opponent to move his head to his right making him very susceptible to a left hook Without gloves the following effect is pain and end of discussion.

Are you trying to start a fight with me? :eek:

I'm glad you weren't offended. The word was brought up and it simply triggered me because I think the sensitivity people have these days is silly. The comment was more our less in relation to society and media in general than it was to this thread. My Granps told me once that none of us our special except to a handful of other people so don't expect anyone to kiss your ass.

I think you two fellas should start a fight club but nuff said, as we're not supposed to talk about fight club. I'm pretty sure that edowd and I are getting closer to our much anticipated knife fight. Pics to follow!
:)

1st rule!!!!!

Are you trying to start a fight with me? :eek:

I'm glad you weren't offended. The word was brought up and it simply triggered me because I think the sensitivity people have these days is silly. The comment was more our less in relation to society and media in general than it was to this thread. My Granps told me once that none of us our special except to a handful of other people so don't expect anyone to kiss your ass.
Smart grandps!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom