Class of 2015 - Silent verbal ? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Silent verbal ?

1st rule!!!!!
"His name is Robert Paulson"
Android34350142f217c648.jpg

Smart grandps!!
I think you two fellas should start a fight club but nuff said, as we're not supposed to talk about fight club. I'm pretty sure that edowd and I are getting closer to our much anticipated knife fight. Pics to follow!
:)
At this point I don't fight with anyone except my wife and thats only as to whats going to happen and when. I've been married for44 years and I haven't won "nothin" yet. In my chair I'm about 4'5" so a small person has more reach, and far more leverage. Dem days are long over.

Silent verbal...JB asked Bryant to give him a thumbs down if he wasn't going to commit to Syracuse, or a thumbs up if he was.

That would qualify according to my always questionable judgement.

Boheim has made it sound like we have a silent verbal committed to us. Is it Bryant who Boheim is talking about, and if not who?

Setting aside the pedantic "silent" verbal discussion above... :)

Thinking back, I'm not sure that JB ever said we'd gotten a verbal--just that he expected to add one more to the class. I took that to mean he was confident, felt we were in good shape, etc. Not specifically that we'd already gotten the verbal.

Go to law school and you will learn that "verbal" and "oral" are not the same...
go to a sorority house and find out the same thing... whattt

A nod's as good as a wink. Say no more say no more. Nudge nudge!
I think the adage might go like this
  1. Never write it when you can say it
  2. Never say it when you can wink
  3. Never wink when you can blink
  4. Never commit when there is a fence to straddle
  5. When in Congress vote no when the other isle says yes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics