Site is being stupid again | Syracusefan.com

Site is being stupid again

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Hey, why do I get this message? It usually comes when I'm trying to respond to another post. Not double respond, but respond to post b after I had just responded to post a previously.

The following error occurred:

You must wait at least 23 seconds before performing this action.

The site requires 30 seconds (I believe) between posts.

It should be longer. Actually, I thought it was.

How come it should be longer? Just wondering. Does it make the site work better? Or just keep people from being idiots?

Could be longer. All I know was I tried to make 2 quick posts the other night and got a message saying I had to wait 27 seconds to post again. I just made the assumption it was 30 seconds.

Could be longer. All I know was I tried to make 2 quick posts the other night and got a message saying I had to wait 27 seconds to post again. I just made the assumption it was 30 seconds.

It's definitely longer. I've gotten you must wait 35 seconds.

60 seconds I think.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I only ever seen it on my iPad when the damn site freezes every time I try to post a reply to a message. It's usually because I hit the post button two or three times because it never looks like the site took the first one. I've already lost a few posts into the netherworld because my iPad freezes after i hit the button. It will sit and think for like two minutes and either successfully post or the reply vanishes. I wonder if this one will even make it.

I only ever seen it on my iPad when the damn site freezes every time I try to post a reply to a message. It's usually because I hit the post button two or three times because it never looks like the site took the first one. I've already lost a few posts into the netherworld because my iPad freezes after i hit the button. It will sit and think for like two minutes and either successfully post or the reply vanishes. I wonder if this one will even make it.

See what I mean. Two messages.
I used to have that happen from time to time, but it's been quite a while.
When it does happen, I just delete the duplicate message... easy to do with Tapatalk.

I used to have that happen from time to time, but it's been quite a while.
When it does happen, I just delete the duplicate message... easy to do with Tapatalk.

I do go in and delete the "dupes" as I refer to them. It's just annoying. I don't use Tapatalk.

Happens to me all the time in the funny picture thread...I thought they were trying to slow me down a bit... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom