Site is incredibly slow... | Syracusefan.com

Site is incredibly slow...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
I just ran a test. When I'm logged out it runs perfectly fine. When I'm logged in it runs incredibly slowly. For instance, it will take around two minutes for this to post for me.

Coincidentally this slowness started right around the time I made fun of temery for being a UConn fan. Coincidence? Probably.:)

I just ran a test. When I'm logged out it runs perfectly fine. When I'm logged in it runs incredibly slowly. For instance, it will take around two minutes for this to post for me.

Coincidentally this slowness started right around the time I made fun of temery for being a UConn fan. Coincidence? Probably.:)

How bout now?

Still having lots of problems. For instance, when I sign in, I almost always have to do it at least twice because it says I screwed up the password. Seems like the loading of the ad up top is what's really messing with that. And it's extremely inconsistent on allowing likes, posts, etc. to load quickly. And the 80s music thread is really tough - but that's probably due to all those awesome youtube videos of the best music ever.

Still having lots of problems. For instance, when I sign in, I almost always have to do it at least twice because it says I screwed up the password. Seems like the loading of the ad up top is what's really messing with that. And it's extremely inconsistent on allowing likes, posts, etc. to load quickly. And the 80s music thread is really tough - but that's probably due to all those awesome youtube videos of the best music ever.
Hey, I noticed that password one too. I always look at my fingers like I mucked it up.
And yeah, 80s thread is all about the embedded objects. Best luck I have is when page comes up, I press the "End" key and know not to touch or scroll until the last video shows up. Then, the coast is usually clear.
Kobe-Bryant-Staring-at-His-Hands.jpg

You should never be away from Syracusefan long enough to be logged out.

Hey, I noticed that password one too. I always look at my fingers like I mucked it up.
And yeah, 80s thread is all about the embedded objects. Best luck I have is when page comes up, I press the "End" key and know not to touch or scroll until the last video shows up. Then, the coast is usually clear.
Kobe-Bryant-Staring-at-His-Hands.jpg

This site is slower than it's ever been for me. Very difficult to post..

This site is slower than it's ever been for me. Very difficult to post..

Are you getting the you must wait such and such time message, or in general, just slow?

I have, but since I'm not really posting too much (partially due to the effort it takes), pretty much just slow.

Are you getting the you must wait such and such time message, or in general, just slow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom