Clemson at 3:30 on ABC / ESPN2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson at 3:30 on ABC / ESPN2

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Game time announced next weekend.

ACC Announces Football Game Times and Networks for Week 10 | News

Guessing that a Clemson win over FSU puts us in Prime Time.

Cvi-tUIWYAAHheo.jpg

Who wouldn't want a prime time visit to to a national title contender... nothing can go wrong there right? Yikes.

I think Pitt and Miami or UNC vs GATech would probably be the most competitive games but they don't have the draw of Clemson.

I'll take the 12:30 kickoffs. My kids nap at 1 and I can watch a good portion of the game uninterrupted. Is it bad for me to say this?

Anyway, I will begin to pray that everyone makes it out of this game, at least, healthy.

I'll take the 12:30 kickoffs. My kids nap at 1 and I can watch a good portion of the game uninterrupted. Is it bad for me to say this?

Anyway, I will begin to pray that everyone makes it out of this game, at least, healthy.

"Is it bad for me to say this?" YES!!.......:):):):)

looks like of the acc games being held are for these slots/times with 2 big 12 games(at 330 or 7 not on espn u) according to mattsarz:

Noon on espn/2 or abc(1 window)
1230 AccN ota(2)
330 abc/espn/espn 2 or espn u(2 wndows)
7 espn/2/u(3 windows)

Acc games tba with my only guesses:
Louisville /Bc- 1230 accn
Vt/Duke- 1230 accn
Syracuse/Clemson-espn 7
FSu/Nc State-espn u 330
Pitt/Miami-espn u 7
Gt/Unc-espn 2 noon

Big 12 games tba:
Oklahoma State/Kansas St- espn 2 at 7
Kansas/West Virginia-espn 330

edit there is a pac 12 game going into the 330 slot most likely also so accn will be split

Last edited:
looks like of the acc games being held are for these slots/times with 2 big 12 games(at 330 or 7 not on espn u) according to mattsarz:

1230 AccN ota(1)
330 abc/espn/espn 2 or espn u(3 wndows)
7 espn/2/u(3 windows)

Vt/Duke- noon espn 2
Syracuse/Clemson-espn 7
FSu/Nc State-abc/espn 2 330
Pitt/Miami-espn u 7
Gt/Unc-espn u 330

Big 12 games tba:

I'd flip Louisville/BC with VT/Duke. I think ESPN2 will take Lamar Jackson before VT/Duke. Even for a blowout.

Do think the Clemson/FSU winner gets 7 pm, and loser gets 3:30?

1230 AccN ota(1)
330 abc/espn/espn 2 or espn u(3 wndows)
7 espn/2/u(3 windows)

Vt/Duke- noon espn 2
Syracuse/Clemson-espn 7
FSu/Nc State-abc/espn 2 330
Pitt/Miami-espn u 7
Gt/Unc-espn u 330

Big 12 games tba:
ABC at 8? Or nah

Undefeated Clemson, high flying SU offense, program rising from the dead. Sounds like 8pm ABC game to me.

Shock the world.

Nebraska - Ohio State already stole ABC 8 pm from us.

Nebraska - Ohio State already stole ABC 8 pm from us.

Is that locked in now? I know it was 8, but it wasn't firm on ABC as of yesterday.

Is that locked in now? I know it was 8, but it wasn't firm on ABC as of yesterday.

I think they confirmed it today. Maybe I saw it wrong though.

My guess is the U at 7, maybe wildhack works us into 2.

Pitt-Miami getting the mothership.

I'd flip Louisville/BC with VT/Duke. I think ESPN2 will take Lamar Jackson before VT/Duke. Even for a blowout.

Do think the Clemson/FSU winner gets 7 pm, and loser gets 3:30?
our game, fsu game and pitt/miami should get the best latest 3 slots which i have as 2 7 pm slots and 1 330 slot on espn or abc. Herbstreit may be in line to call our game since from baton rouge to clemson is a short flight and gameday is at Baton rouge

our game, fsu game and pitt/miami should get the best latest 3 slots which i have as 2 7 pm slots and 1 330 slot on espn or abc. Herbstreit may be in line to call our game since from baton rouge to clemson is a short flight and gameday is at Baton rouge

I'd bet he ends up doing the 8 pm game. Question is whether or not he'll have to fly there after Gameday. Ohio State's loss took a little out of it but it's still two top 10 teams at this point. Even a bigger game if Nebraska beats Wisconsin this weekend (I don't think they will though).

But even if they do Baton Rouge, getting him to Columbus won't be an issue. I think he's traveled further than that between gameday and the prime time game.

split national TV game? Hopefully Clemson is a little hungover from their win last night. Don't need a P style national TV blowout