SJU Tix Link | Syracusefan.com

SJU Tix Link

Bump...anyone buy through the link? Any issues?

Last edited:
TexanMark said:
Bump...anyone buy through the link? Any isues?

Seems to work.

But I might keep looking.

Last edited:
TexanMark said:
I'll email him...

You can create an account.

Apparently I already had one from several years ago.

You can create an account.

Apparently I already had one from several years ago.
Well I sent him an email to see if we can go through a Ticketmaster sign in versus SJU...it is a pain...I'll see what he sez...he is pretty responsive.

Ok...just talked to the MSG rep...this is the only way you can buy tickets. The only other option is someone makes a group purchase...so if someone wants to step forward...please let me know.

i grabbed 2 from the link in section 209. it said ticketfast tickets during the checkout process but the confirmation email i got said i gotta pick them up at will call day of game.

i grabbed 2 from the link in section 209. it said ticketfast tickets during the checkout process but the confirmation email i got said i gotta pick them up at will call day of game.
Yet they still charged you the $2.50 Ticketfast fee, am I right?

Thanks Ticketmaster.

I can get section 214 rows 10-14 for the group rate of less then $50 (still working on price with delivery etc.)

I can get section 214 rows 10-14 for the group rate of less then $50 (still working on price with delivery etc.)
Everyone hold off on buying...Poc is going to do a group buy.

In the meantime...get your PayPal account loaded with some funds.

Is the Blarney going to be the pregame spot?

I will put my order in tomorrow but I think I'll buy a first chunk of 20 tickets since I am not getting a lot of response yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom