Slightly OT - Devil Wears Orange Shirt | Syracusefan.com

Slightly OT - Devil Wears Orange Shirt

NailstheCusefan12

All American
Does anyone have one of the Devil Wears Orange shirts that they sold way back in 2009 kicking around that they wouldn't mind parting with? I'm looking for a men's XL to give as a gift. Will happily pay for it/pay shipping.
IMG_0578.JPG

I have one but am not really interested in getting rid of. Are we talking like 'able to retire at 47' kinda money here? I could be persuaded. :)

I have one but am not really interested in getting rid of. Are we talking like 'able to retire at 47' kinda money here? I could be persuaded. :)
Haha if I had hit the Powerball this week I might have been able to help with that. I was thinking more along the lines of "case of beer" money.

Dude just go get one printed any screen print will do it for about the same as shipping and case o beer $

Dude...literally just tossed my father's XL in a donation bin with a bunch of clothes on Monday. He never wore it, said the giant 2 on the front looked dumb.

Funny story...I left my L on a telephone line outside a bar in Happy Valley in '09. Some scumbag PSU fan poured a beer on me around 1am Sunday morning AFTER they beat us. He actually got pummeled by a bunch of other PSU fans for doing so. I walked out, took it off, chucked it up on the line Marshawn Lynch style (took 2 tries lol) & called it a night. That was my only bad experience in State College, I actually got a ton of compliments on the shirt & PSU fans were really hospitable, barely paid for any drinks after the loss...so many approached me & wanted to know my opinion on Paulus. I rode in my buddy's convertible &, upon arriving Friday afternoon, we cruised down the main bar street, top down, waving a huge SU flag...lots of boos, but the cheers from the 'Cuse fans made it worthwhile!!

Last edited:
In a bit of a gin haze but seriously, Paulus was a warrior in that game. He got his az kicked the entire game, was running for his life in every drop back, but ALWAYS bounced back up & wanted more. It was basically a microcosm of that entire season. I will always appreciate him for stepping in as a marcinary & taking that beating instead of Nassib.

Here's to Greg Paulus...we only had you for 1 season but may you be appreciated for always getting back up, regardless of score or record. Also, thanks for not staying in Bazely!! Herehere