Class of 2017 - So after 2 games what’s the need? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 So after 2 games what’s the need?

Any chance Shy could move backward to Safety?
I think both Jonathan Thomas and Andrew Armstrong could be safeties. Size and speed, just need experience.

We need 2 or 3 more cb/s one needs to be game ready. Juco transfer hs stud
De 2 see above
Dt 2 i game ready
1 stud power back juco
I stud OL
1 TE
That's my 10

I do remember seeing him out a few times and it did seem to be in the center of the field, I want to say 3rd quarter.
He was on the field in the nickel for Louisville's last drive of the 1st half when Ellison intercepted. He was playing LB but lined up basically in the defensive backfield in the prevent D.

Size and ability on defense. More size. Pass rushers.

The offense needs more playmakers, especially WR's with size/speed. Looks like we have some coming in, but you see what a bigger/faster player like Emba-Tawo can do in a Babers' O. An upgrade at RB is also needed. Strickland hasn't done a bad job, but we need some more big play threats. I guess it would help with a better OL too, but these guys are young, so we'll see how they turn out.

It's going to be hard to win consistently without a vastly improved D. That's where the upgrades and talent are really needed.

I wouldn't turn down any stud that wants to come here no matter the position. People say we good at WR but in this system we can never be good if a 4 star or 5 star comes knocking I make room. But I agree I would focus as much attentions as I could on OL and every defensive position on the field. For defense preach early playing time because there is a lot of it available.

CB/S, DL ?

Probably hasn’t changed. We need help at Corner and Safety, but also need to get bigger at the spots. 5-9 160 doesn’t cut it. Our secondary is woefully undersized and it shows not only in 1v1 matchups but it's glaring when it comes to tackling. Size is improving, with Clarke 6-3 180, Foster 6-0 205, Carl Jones 6-1 180. Recruits; Coley 6-1 180, Melifonwu 6-2 180. But need more.

I’m still bullish on the OLine. Mostly inexperienced and a new system. We have some depth. Work in progress, but we always want to take good prospects on the line when we can. Add 2

DT/DE – Need a couple of each. These are spots that unfortunately it’s rare to have a young kids step in and impact. Takes a couple years to develop. Still need 2 more DEnds and 2 more Tackles imo. Keep hoping to hit a homerun.

We really need 25 kids this class to get the depth up, that’s 10 more as it stand now.

CB/S – 3

DE – 2

DL – 2

OL – 2

RB – 1

Offensively – obviously we want Reeves at TE and it looks like we want to take a TE, it’ll be interesting to see what unfolds here. I’m expecting a decommit or 2 at some point like Sherod. Hope for none but it happens.
guns n' roses patience - Google Search

I fully expect 1 or 2 game ready dbs and dline from the juco ranks

I fully expect 1 or 2 game ready dbs and dline from the juco ranks

I would say one or two of each position to be honest. And wouldn't be shocked to see a 5th year transfer at either one, or at WR as well. Need to replace both AET and Estime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom