So Bird does it again | Syracusefan.com

So Bird does it again

CaliCuse

All American
Bird's glove isn't Tex level yet its good enough not to be an embarrassment for him and the team. The Yankees have more like him moving on up.

OrangeXtreme said:
Broken leg. Done for the year.
ugh...no wonder it wouldn't heal. Guy was having a great year

ugh...no wonder it wouldn't heal. Guy was having a great year
Tex has a brittle body and any kind of distress tends really put him down for long stretches of the season/ That ball he slammed himself with really did a lumberton himMaybe some light weight protective cover for that part of the leg could be designedA quick on and off piece of equipment when the At bat is finished either in the dug out or at the base he is standing on. Every year some player trashes himself on the foot or shin. Its like football and thefreaking helmet that needs scientific attention to lessen or eliminate concussions. I'm convinced this issue can be greatly reduced. If I had the ability to do this kind of work I would do so.When I was a kid and started making bad choices, I though t about working on virus research. My grades were n't good enough to get me into any programs of this nature although I aced chemistry but my math skills i.e. any form of algebra were horrendous.Strangely I also aced trig and geometry but thats not really a math subject as it is logic and certain axioms.

My grades weren't good enough to get me into any programs of this nature although I aced chemistry but my math skills i.e. any form of algebra were horrendous. Strangely I also aced trig and geometry but thats not really a math subject as it is logic and certain axioms.

Didn't you used to work in a bank? :eek:

When does Tex's contract run out? I'm ready for Bird to just be the guy.

Didn't you used to work in a bank? :eek:
Yes and gMy first branch was at the Northern Lights mall by the circle. I finished up at the Shopping town office before moving to NJ to finish my education. I retired out of Investors Bank. Millburn ShortHills NJ. I bet our recruit Pickard has driven past the old main office a few hundred times at 249 Millburn Ave. Millburn NJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom