So GMAC and Red slide down a chair. | Syracusefan.com

So GMAC and Red slide down a chair.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Great opportunity for the two of them to really step up as well. I think we have three great assistants who should have a bright future at the Cuse and I think it's important we give them the credit that they deserve as well and hopefully they all stick around for a long time. I'm really looking forward to see how our team of assistants do during these nine games.

Another thing is that I think it's huge that the NCAA did us a big favor by moving this suspension up. Instead of these guys having to coach against UNC, BC, Wake, Duke, Virginia and ND, these guys will be cutting their teeth on Georgetown, Colgate, St Johns, Cornell, Montana State and Texas Southern. This is huge!!!

Great opportunity for the two of them to really step up as well. I think we have three great assistants who should have a bright future at the Cuse and I think it's important we give them the credit that they deserve as well and hopefully they all stick around for a long time. I'm really looking forward to see how our team of assistants do during these nine games.

Another thing is that I think it's huge that the NCAA did us a big favor by moving this suspension up. Instead of these guys having to coach against UNC, BC, Wake, Duke, Virginia and ND, these guys will be cutting their teeth on Georgetown, Colgate, St Johns, Cornell, Montana State and Texas Southern. This is huge!!!
Perhaps if they'd given them the customary two weeks notice instead of two days.

Perhaps if they'd given them the customary two weeks notice instead of two days.
Maybe it would be better but these guys have been around for a time. It's crunch time now. Probably not much sleep last night and tonight. Too bad it's an away game.

Maybe it would be better but these guys have been around for a time. It's crunch time now. Probably not much sleep last night and tonight. Too bad it's an away game.
Nah better home court atmosphere away from dome these days

agree with OP. This is almost as big an opportunity for the other assistants as it is for Hop. Their roles will be much bigger than with JB at the helm.

Hope Hop catches the "Luke Walton" disease, which makes it impossible to accumulate losses while subbing for your boss;-) -- VBOF

Im surprised the even gave them two days, the way the Ncaa works, I figured they would have told them during pregame warmups on sat.

And then add a game for JB being in the building during his suspension!

Hmmmm... I know that JB is older than me an only slightly younger then dirt. Maybe like me he will think ... "This ain't so bad. No pressure. Golf anytime I want in the winter. Home with the kids ... maybe I'll retire afterall"... Naw. Me either. I still drag more poor old butt and substitute teach Jr. High kids (ack).

Hmmmm... I know that JB is older than me an only slightly younger then dirt. Maybe like me he will think ... "This ain't so bad. No pressure. Golf anytime I want in the winter. Home with the kids ... maybe I'll retire afterall"... Naw. Me either. I still drag more poor old butt and substitute teach Jr. High kids (ack).

Not sure where he is going to be playing golf near Syracuse in December.

Ten day forecast shows four days in the 50's. A lot of courses are still open.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Hop call the shots. It's not really "his" team because we will play the way the team has been prepped to play this year so Hop can't deviate much from that. still it will be interesting to see his sub patterns and drawing up situational plays.

Liverpool stays open for the hardcore. Wouldn't be surprised to catch Boeheim whining after slicing one across Morgan Rd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom