So I'm thinking those F-bombs that were thrown by Shafer | Syracusefan.com

So I'm thinking those F-bombs that were thrown by Shafer

weakstraw

Walk On
might just start that rivalry people were looking for. Just a hunch.

I was thinking that as well. Dabo comes off as a douche. He is the perfect enemy.

In order to be a rivalry both teams have to have a chance to win. We will no more be their football rival than they will be ours in hoops.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

might just start that rivalry people were looking for. Just a hunch.
please, for it to be a rivalry it has to be competitive. Clemson is light years ahead of SU when it comes to football right now. Not close to a rivalry at all

Doubtful, Shafer won't be here long enough.
Cki6F.jpg

In order to be a rivalry both teams have to have a chance to win. We will no more be their football rival than they will be ours in hoops.

Exactly! The "Hammer vs the Nail" isn't a rivalry. The hammer always wins. Not like the nail jumps up and smacks the hammer. Clemson is the hammer and SU is the nail!

Dabo is actually a likeable guy. Came from nothing...was poor as dirt (his mom lived with him in his tiny college apartment, otherwise she would have been homeless), worked hard, and is now a head coach. True American success story. That said, I don't think he should have tried to run the score up on that last drive in the first half.

That said, I don't think he should have tried to run the score up on that last drive in the first half.
It's still the 1st half of the game. IT ISN'T RUNNING IT UP!! If he did that late in the 3rd or 4th ok he is running it up. Not in the 2nd quarter!!!!! Teams have come back from 4 TD's before in a half. He was trying to put the game way out of reach.

I was thinking that as well. Dabo comes off as a douche. He is the perfect enemy.

Dabo is a douche?
wow.

Im not going to even respond...look up his story then get back to me

Dabo is a douche?
wow.

Im not going to even respond...look up his story then get back to me

Clearly you didn't read what I said. I said "Dabo comes off as a douche." Not implying he was lol. Somebody is a little salty.

Clearly you didn't read what I said. I said "Dabo comes off as a douche." Not implying he was lol. Somebody is a little salty.
I would also add that - and I'm not saying Dabo is a douche - just because someone comes from a rough background doesn't mean they can't still be a douche.

Right...but the man is a very devout Christian, who is one of the more likeable guys youll ever run across.
I would also add that - and I'm not saying Dabo is a douche - just because someone comes from a rough background doesn't mean they can't still be a douche.

Stop pouting. We need to get better.

Congrats to Clemson. You whooped us in our own place.

At least we have basketball.

It's still the 1st half of the game. IT ISN'T RUNNING IT UP!! If he did that late in the 3rd or 4th ok he is running it up. Not in the 2nd quarter!!!!! Teams have come back from 4 TD's before in a half. He was trying to put the game way out of reach.
As the ole ball coach once said, 'it's our job to score, it's their job to stop us'. And, as you say, it's the first fing half.

Right...but the man is a very devout Christian, who is one of the more likeable guys youll ever run across.

I don't know what faith has to do with personality. I know more than few devout people who are total asshats.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

FSU may rival Clemson. We're not there yet. We have smart coaches, we just need some more talented to players.

Well, not to go off on a tangent, but you can be a douche and be a devout Christian. Of course I'm the wrong person to get into that particular discussion with. I'm sure Dabo is a fine human being, but being a devout Christian certainly doesn't guarantee that.

Dabo is actually a likeable guy. Came from nothing...was poor as dirt (his mom lived with him in his tiny college apartment, otherwise she would have been homeless), worked hard, and is now a head coach. True American success story. That said, I don't think he should have tried to run the score up on that last drive in the first half.

I agree with Spielman's angle...it's not Clemson's job to stop Clemson, but Syracuse's. It was the 'frigging' 2nd quarter...SU looked and played like it didn't belong on the same field for that entire half...it's not a Clemson problem, but an SU one imo...

fbombs dont create a rivalry - ruin a teams nc hope does

hcss couldnt even keep us in the game for 1/4

please, for it to be a rivalry it has to be competitive. Clemson is light years ahead of SU when it comes to football right now. Not close to a rivalry at all

Ugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom