So long, Nike, I won't miss you ... | Syracusefan.com

So long, Nike, I won't miss you ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
I blame you for a large part of the Tiger Woods obsession, in which the US golf media seemed to think the sun didn't shine until Tiger got up. And now that they don't have Tiger to flog their label any more, they're both out of the way.

Why Nike and Adidas are hanging up their golf clubs

" ... in the US, the number of golf players has declined from 30 million in 2005 to roughly 24 million last year, and that has provided a problem for major equipment manufacturers, as the nation accounts for half of all players and courses in the world."

Why Nike and Adidas are hanging up their golf clubs - BBC News

I blame you for a large part of the Tiger Woods obsession, in which the US golf media seemed to think the sun didn't shine until Tiger got up. And now that they don't have Tiger to flog their label any more, they're both out of the way.

Why Nike and Adidas are hanging up their golf clubs

" ... in the US, the number of golf players has declined from 30 million in 2005 to roughly 24 million last year, and that has provided a problem for major equipment manufacturers, as the nation accounts for half of all players and courses in the world."

Why Nike and Adidas are hanging up their golf clubs - BBC News
I don't care what their market share may have been, I've never thought of Nike or Adidas as players in golf equipment.

I don't care what their market share may have been, I've never thought of Nike or Adidas as players in golf equipment.

I wouldn't play Nike clubs or balls if you gave them to me, or even if you paid me. I have, on the other hand, worn and liked wearing Adidas golf shoes and clothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom