So many great shot of Orangeyes great smile in this video! | Syracusefan.com

So many great shot of Orangeyes great smile in this video!

Hey Jim - that's a great story about you and this fan group supporting you and your wife. I'm glad I clicked on it to hear it and about the work you did overseas for all of us - thanks.

I am being 100% honest here when I say that I come to this forum for one thing - to hear about what's going on with Syracuse Sports. Until more recently, I didn't really read or keep up with the fans on this site. I haven't met any of you since I live out in California and work too much, and I haven't seen the SU campus in decades now. I have gained respect for a lot of knowledgeable posters but, again being honest here, until Dan passed away recently I didn't realize how much I actually 'bonded' with some of the members here - even it if it was only from my side. Dan's passing made me realize that I don't only come to this site for SU Sport's news but to read what you guys have to say and to learn about you guys. Never mind what some folks may say about internet people - you guys definitely have your own personalities that come through in your posts and I enjoy the information and banter that goes on here more than I had thought I did. And to that I say "Thanks" because reading this site it really is a part of my day that I really look forward to.

I'm still so sad that Dan's gone, my co-workers think I'm nuts that I'm so sad over someone that I have never met. Their loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom