So the Giants are awful... | Syracusefan.com

So the Giants are awful...

DeGrozz

All American
We used to at least start the season strong, but this offensive line is awful. Who'da thunk that Pugh would be one of their best lineman this early.

Not getting them. If they think they will come back from a crappy start, not happening this year.
Where is your heart, blue?

well their o-line has been a strongsuit of sorts in past years. I know personally that snee was banged up some and starting to see age effects set in. biggest issue i see is similar to what the cowboys battled the past years where complete absence of a running game just lets the d pin their ears back all game.

Got back from the game about 6:30ish. We left when the score went to 31 zip. This Giants team is horrendous in all phases of the game.

Got back from the game about 6:30ish. We left when the score went to 31 zip. This Giants team is horrendous in all phases of the game.
Ooof, you ain't kidding! We can still go on a run, but have to wake up. A beating at the hands of this Panthers team hurts. Eli is not pulling his weight, but we take a little pressure off him with a running game.

60 yards rushing. Take away Eli's 14 yarder, that's 46 yards. Got to do better than that with Jacobs and Wilson.
Let's get a string of wins against KC and Philly. Chiefs are legit this year, but this is just the kind of game to set us straight.

anybody with Giants seasons that wants to sell their 11/10 game vs. Oakland please let me know via pm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom