So the greatest player ever, a recent HOF | Syracusefan.com

So the greatest player ever, a recent HOF

GoSU96

Living Legend
inductee, a future HOFer at the kids position, and a first rd draft pick at his position by the best organization in the sport, are all on campus today.

Bringing out the big guns for EO.

Can't hurt in keeping Edwards sold to have Brown, Little, and Wheatley bending his ear as well.

inductee, a future HOFer at the kids position, and a first rd draft pick at his position by the best organization in the sport, are all on campus today.

Bringing out the big guns for EO.

Can't hurt in keeping Edwards sold to have Brown, Little, and Wheatley bending his ear as well.

If they don't get him it wasn't for a lack of effort.

If they don't get him it wasn't for a lack of effort.

Exactly. And that's all you can ask. If he goes elsewhere so be it but all you can do is put your best foot forward and put out the effort. Some things just aren't meant to be sometimes.

Exactly. And that's all you can ask. If he goes elsewhere so be it but all you can do is put your best foot forward and put out the effort. Some things just aren't meant to be sometimes.

Completely agree. I have to say, I still like our chances.

If I'm EO, the person I'd be most influenced by is Chandler Jones, who the current staff developed from an undervalued 2-Star recruit to a 1st round draft pick. I think it provides concrete evidence that EO doesn't need to attend a high-profile school like ND or Florida in order to further his career. In fact, the best way to develop and get noticed is to get PT, and it's not clear where EO would find himself on the depth chart at those schools.