So watchespn just decided not to show our game? | Syracusefan.com

So watchespn just decided not to show our game?

MCC

Starter
What? It was listed as "Upcoming" then at 7:00pm - gone. Hasn't been added to "Live Now". Just gone.

Seriously?

espn hates SU

Can you try your computer? I'm getting it on espn3 even though it's also on tv

Never could get the stream. Tried masking my IP address, then used a different (west coast) address, then my nexus 7 tablet. Epic fails, all.

Guess I got folded into the North Korean outage...

ESPNU games aren't normally shown on ESPN3 or WatchESPN.

Never could get the stream. Tried masking my IP address, then used a different (west coast) address, then my nexus 7 tablet. Epic fails, all.

Guess I got folded into the North Korean outage...

As Michael Jackson once sang, "You are not alone". I had the same problem but won't blame it on someone named Kim as the media conditions us to do for each new target. About 7:02 (ET) I then tried Orange All Access, and it said "audio only", which will probably help me remember to cancel it at some point. So without logging on I said something along the lines of "to heck with this" and just sought out and found a a piggy back shared stream, which was of pretty good quality. I then felt at peace and likely more grateful than originally expected.

I watched it from my computer on espn3.com . I clicked the link for the ESPNU feed (around 7:01) and they were just cutting to the SU game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom