So we have 2 open schollies again | Syracusefan.com

So we have 2 open schollies again

More 2019 additions or portal activity?

I think the coaching staff will leave no rocks unturned, evaluating if there are candidates that might help the team that shake loose for any of a variety of reasons.

If they identify a candiate [or two] who would be upgrades, they'll seek to bring them in.

If not, they'll reward walk-ons.

I think the coaching staff will leave no rocks unturned, evaluating if there are candidates that might help the team that shake loose for any of a variety of reasons.

If they identify a candiate [or two] who would be upgrades, they'll seek to bring them in.

If I am them I would look for a 3 to play defensive tackle from the juco ranks. The Alton Robinson version at DT.

Given how well the program is run, it's likely they knew of the pending transfer(s) out of the program and have a contingency plan(s) in place with potential transfers into the program.

Technically 3 available depending on the resolution of Cordy's situation. Curious that he is reportedly working out with the team but has not yet been added to the roster.

Does Jay Bromley have a brother or cousin who suddenly needs a spot to play?

Does Jay Bromley have a brother or cousin who suddenly needs a spot to play?

Or are there any other Jones brothers in the pipeline?
Or sons? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom