So what are those 5-7 bowl scenarios again? | Syracusefan.com

So what are those 5-7 bowl scenarios again?

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
What needs to happen? We beat the Dazzler and then... what?

I think the outside chance is if some teams decide against going to a bowl. It's not zero percent but very close to it.

I think the outside chance is if some teams decide against going to a bowl. It's not zero percent but very close to it.
I don't think it's zero chance yet either. They'll be some more HCs fired and 5/6 win teams not going to bowls because of that and a less than desirable bowl.

Here's my suggestion. Beat Boston College and then go play Georgia Tech who's looking to reschedule the game they lost due to the hurricane. Beat them 6 wins.

Are we allowed to do that since we already have 12 games?

I would love a bowl game and another chance to watch our team.

Are we allowed to do that since we already have 12 games?

no idea, just assumed we could do whatever we wanted. GT might struggle to fill their hole then; if they can only schedule a team with less than 12 games played.

no idea, just assumed we could do whatever we wanted. GT might struggle to fill their hole then; if they can only schedule a team with less than 12 games played.

trmp1.gif

Let's get to 5-7 first.

Agree, BC looked very good without their starting qb last week. Granted it was Uconn, but that was an ass beating physically with the Oline and talented rbs they have. Also, as usual, their defense can play ball. This would have been a tough game with ED at the helm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom