Some absurd offensive stats so far: | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Some absurd offensive stats so far:

Ha, 6000 yards might happen if he gets to play 15 games, ending of course with a CFP win!

This system is designed to be explosive when clicking on all cylinders. The fun part IMO for Cuse fans is that we're not even close to running at full efficiency.

The bigger question for me is who steps up and can attempt to replace AET next year? His separation & ball skills are truly second to none.

I'm hoping it's Devin Butler.

Agree 100%, There are probably 10 on LSU,MSU,OSU Michigan and Arkansas right now. Really just need 1-2 kids looking to upgrade their draft status. ET was the perfect storm, HUGE on athleticism, they knocked his hands but he was what the 3-4 WR there and had run out of opportunities, new staff as well that came from D side

But clearly, there is nobody on the current roster that can do what ET is doing. Always easier to recruit with hard evidence versus speculation. Or could be a great JUCO out there

Hell give me Mal Dupree from LSU ... that kid is a beast.

Last year 118th in total offense...this year 24th. That's a nice little jump...
our defense stinks but it also stunk last year. our defense has been so bad that there's not even that big tradeoff that normal programs have to worry about with this offense

our defense stinks but it also stunk last year. our defense has been so bad that there's not even that big tradeoff that normal programs have to worry about with this offense

Eh, giving up 850 yds in one game has skewed it to a ridiculous extent.

Schwedes, Monk, & Tyree never had as many yards in a season as Etta Tawo has this year

Etta Tawo passed Broyld and Maddox on the career list

Eh, giving up 850 yds in one game has skewed it to a ridiculous extent.
i argue that giving up 850 means you probably stink

petrino with a better vick is unfair but 850?!?

i'm not sweating it though

i argue that giving up 850 means you probably stink

petrino with a better vick is unfair but 850?!?

i'm not sweating it though

2nd game out playing fast against the best offense in the country with a guy that can score from anywhere on the field. Formula for insane numbers. 143, 454, 425 in the other games, that's not terrible.

AET is playing himself into a 3rd or 4th round draft pick. Syracuse needs a player who can be used in fantasy football as of right now we don't have anyone unless Nassib gets a shot next year.
He keeps it up and he will be a 2nd rounder

2nd game out playing fast against the best offense in the country with a guy that can score from anywhere on the field. Formula for insane numbers. 143, 454, 425 in the other games, that's not terrible.
i was thrilled to see that first half score of louisville FSU. less thrilled to see the score of FSU USF but I was getting greedy there.

i've managed to talk myself into beating clemson. sure they have a great defense but i'm convincing myself that they can't keep up with us

i was thrilled to see that first half score of louisville FSU. less thrilled to see the score of FSU USF but I was getting greedy there.

i've managed to talk myself into beating clemson. sure they have a great defense but i'm convincing myself that they can't keep up with us

This week is house money, Wake is Uconn 2.0. 4-0, yeah, against Tulane, Duke, Delaware, and Indiana. 104th in total offense, 33rd in total defense, and when they played someone with an offense, Indiana, just gave up 619 yds.

Last year 118th in total offense...this year 24th. That's a nice little jump...

That is nice, except they are not scoring...77th in pts per game and 54th in offensive efficiency...

Our remaining SOS is ranked 4th, which does not bode well based on those stats...

That is nice, except they are not scoring...77th in pts per game and 54th in offensive efficiency...

Our remaining SOS is ranked 4th, which does not bode well based on those stats...

We've been able to move the ball on everyone at this for a Q. Efficiency needs to improve and scoring too, if we want to compete.

But I'd rather have lots of yards and low points, than not a lot of yards and low points.

We may lose every game left on the schedule. But if progress is made and we really start clicking on O, and see hope for the D, I'll be ok.

This season was always about getting better.

We've been able to move the ball on everyone at this for a Q. Efficiency needs to improve and scoring too, if we want to compete.

But I'd rather have lots of yards and low points, than not a lot of yards and low points.

We may lose every game left on the schedule. But if progress is made and we really start clicking on O, and see hope for the D, I'll be ok.

This season was always about getting better.

Agreed, if they start cashing in a few opportunities they will be in some game that we didn't think we would be, maybe this weekend, who knows but Wake is much better than people though 4 weeks ago. It's almost impossible to see 6 wins from my view point. I think 4 will be very difficult if we can't score 35-42 points

Agreed, if they start cashing in a few opportunities they will be in some game that we didn't think we would be, maybe this weekend, who knows but Wake is much better than people though 4 weeks ago. It's almost impossible to see 6 wins from my view point. I think 4 will be very difficult if we can't score 35-42 points

I agree. But I think Wake isn't near as good as what people are saying now. They gave up 600+ yards passing to Indiana and their D is their strength.

But VT is picking up steam at the wrong time.

I agree. But I think Wake isn't near as good as what people are saying now. They gave up 600+ yards passing to Indiana and their D is their strength.

But VT is picking up steam at the wrong time.

Agreed. Yes Wake is 4-0, but they still don't scare me at all. Not sure why people think they're so good.

Plus Dave Clawson is a douchnozzle.

This week is house money, Wake is Uconn 2.0. 4-0, yeah, against Tulane, Duke, Delaware, and Indiana. 104th in total offense, 33rd in total defense, and when they played someone with an offense, Indiana, just gave up 619 yds.
600 yds to a team that threw the ball away 5 times.. how often do you get out gained by 300 and win.

Agreed. Yes Wake is 4-0, but they still don't scare me at all. Not sure why people think they're so good.

Plus Dave Clawson is a douchnozzle.

Take it easy, nobody said they are SO GOOD, they are 4-0 and playing better than people had anticipated. They will be favored by 6-7 down there. We will have to play well to win.

Take it easy, nobody said they are SO GOOD, they are 4-0 and playing better than people had anticipated. They will be favored by 6-7 down there. We will have to play well to win.

Take it easy?

Many on here think the Wake game is a L. They could be 10-0 and I would never think that.

We own Clawson.

wake has not been favored by more than 5 against a P5 since 2011. the last time we were was 2014 @wake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom