Someone help me out here | Syracusefan.com

Someone help me out here

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Is James Harden a crappy version of Carmelo

or

Is Carmelo a crappy version of James Harden?

Harden has been shooting the lights out this year, as in if his ability to pay his electric bill was predicated on making shots, his lights would have been cut off..12/54 thus far...3-of-32 from 3-point range..

THREE FOR FREAKIN" 32..he basically has taken ten threes a game and made 1.

Last edited:
Is James Harden a crappy version of Carmelo

or

Is Carmelo a crappy version of James Harden?

Harden has been shooting the lights out this year, as in if his ability to pay his electric bill was predicated on making shots, his lights would have been cut off..12/54 thus far...3-of-32 from 3-point range..

THREE FOR FREAKIN" 32..he basically has taken ten threes a game and made 1.
Nothing good comes from getting involved with the Kardashians. If he continues to struggle on offense he might start taking more hits for his D - which at times makes Melo look like an all-world lock down defender.

Nothing good comes from getting involved with the Kardashians. If he continues to struggle on offense he might start taking more hits for his D - which at times makes Melo look like an all-world lock down defender.

Houston was predicted by many as winning over 60 games. They're nearly 1/3 of the way to making that an impossibility three games into the season.

Houston was predicted by many as winning over 60 games. They're nearly 1/3 of the way to making that an impossibility three games into the season.
Lawson/Harden seem like an uncomfortable duo.

It's not happening IMO. Harden will turn it around, but D Howard isn't the same anymore.

They are both great players. Stop overreacting to a few games early in an 82 game season.

From "the guys at my YMCA can outshoot MCW" to this crap...your NBA takes are one of the worst things going on this forum.

They are both great players. Stop overreacting to a few games early in an 82 game season.

From "the guys at my YMCA can outshoot MCW" to this crap...your NBA takes are one of the worst things going on this forum.
A lot of people on this board would do well to look at the game logs of top players past and present and note the variability in shooting performance from game to game. They would probably be surprised.

A lot of people on this board would do well to look at the game logs of top players past and present and note the variability in shooting performance from game to game. They would probably be surprised.

That's why things like averages and percentages exist, but trying to share Melo's always solid shooting % with the guy is like talking to a rock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom