Soooo Gus and Corey | Syracusefan.com

Soooo Gus and Corey

I really hope Gus is a thing. Our offense could be dangerous next year with him, pierce, and a healthy Dungey..

If Gus comes, having a TE like Pierce, should encourage teams not to load the box, or have CB's trying to handle a TE over the middle.

Don't expect Corey Holmes.

Yeah I don't think the staff is interested. Lots of holes to fill at other positions. Gus is someone we need to go after hard.

I really want Edwards to come to SU. He'd be a great addition to the offense. I know I'm speculating, but imagine how defensive planning for this offense change

nothing new. still not sure he transfers.
Okay, I'm going to give you a chance at redemption. Tell me something good. Give me a couple of names to watch out for. And I mean now, Bnoro!!!

Oh, and I don't care if you have to lie to me. Although I would obviously rather have the truth.

Room for Gus Edwards and Corey Holmes still? What's left on the board? When will we get our first 18 kid?

Also cracked top 40 classes.

So pumped

wait how are we getting gus edwards? and how is he available for next year? he couldnt have graduated already, right?

wait how are we getting gus edwards? and how is he available for next year? he couldnt have graduated already, right?
Maybe, graduation, he is this month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom