Sorry. have to say it... | Syracusefan.com

Sorry. have to say it...

OburgOrange

Living Legend
I don't like the set up of this new forum. Lets hear the haters

You're welcome not to post. We aren't holding anyone hostage.

i didnt like it at first either, but i grew to like it, its got some cool features , give it some time broski.

Except for Mason, who still hasn't posted as far as I know. From what I understand, CTO has him at gunpoint.

I don't have any problem with it. I kind of like it. Free is good. Never complain about free;)

It's like moving to a new house or apartment..takes a week or so to start feeling lay back comfortable. I think the crew have done a good job piecing this site together.

bad attitude bumble beessssss.

Just being honest. We have a suggestion board. If someone wants to make a suggestion for an improvement that they'd like to see (as many have), that's the place. In the football forum asking for haters to come out...not cool and not going to happen.

I actually like it a lot. There are new features that the old site never had. It does take a little time to adjust to it, however. I will say though that the wide format is more difficult when I view it on my iTouch. Maybe that's just me. Other than that, it's great.

Just being honest. We have a suggestion board. If someone wants to make a suggestion for an improvement that they'd like to see (as many have), that's the place. In the football forum asking for haters to come out...not cool and not going to happen.

he just didnt like the setup, he was being honest too, but do we really care if he likes it or not? hell no lol.

he just didnt like the setup, he was being honest too, but do we really care if he likes it or not? hell no lol.

Don't care if he likes it but I moved it.

Since I lurk most of the time, figured I have to final get that first post out of the way here. IMO, any site is better than no site -- or a site that promotes teams other than Syracuse (I shall not name them.) So hats off the powers that be for all that has gone on behind the scenes to make this new site functional and the place to be.

All that said, I miss my thread view, but that's just me. Keep up the good work.

I like it a lot, and the lack of thread view is a nice bonus. It took a minute or two getting adjusted to it, but overall it's gone very smoothly. (A darker orange would be nice)

I like it a lot, and the lack of thread view is a nice bonus. It took a minute or two getting adjusted to it, but overall it's gone very smoothly. (A darker orange would be nice)
I'm curious why you think lack of thread view is a nice bonus?

44cuse

With Tapatalk, this site now BLOWS the old site out of the water. Freaking lovin it.

What exactly is Tapatalk?
It's the mobile application that this site is tied into. If you have a smartphone and you're already totally obsessed with this site, it'll be the best $2.99 you've ever spent.

I dunno about that, there was this Portuguese hoo--

I've said too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom