Sorry I have to brag. This is my AZ Alumni Club and I am very proud of them!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Sorry I have to brag. This is my AZ Alumni Club and I am very proud of them!!!!

llandz

Living Legend
97YEwaQUYvT6F2Mu87N39VIswmPtRUtw-A5UgvVQolutau_eU-prrmZqmR4l4Z-Ab-MF21vWk7y17qnwq5drLSkQBanH_hrOi93iwbIJGyLn9REENwmqRQJ1GiCrcrDyM-vC4IZbfaZv_K04nZvVH_i5xtGALY1uxA4ObQ=s0-d-e1-ft

yetq0KShK4hXD7MsPXob9EeB6WQHQ1ZdFdqbeqfbLRrbgDNSABRI0fGtNUCKG01Ay8dgoHHFs1TiTqdNW-92ixR0Wr6J-n1jptjQdqc=s0-d-e1-ft

yetq0KShK4hXD7MsPXob9EeB6WQHQ1ZdFdqbeqfbLRrbgDNSABRI0fGtNUCKG01Ay8dgoHHFs1TiTqdNW-92ixR0Wr6J-n1jptjQdqc=s0-d-e1-ft

“I’m in” Alumni Club Challenge helps raise $1.1 million for SU Athletics!
The “I’m in” Alumni Club Challenge has concluded, and theSyracuse University Alumni Club of Arizona, led by President Linda Landau ’76, has nabbed first place, with the highest rate of participation in the “I’m in” campaign. In addition, the Alumni Club of Philadelphia, under President Jenny Sacks ’08, was selected by the SU Alumni Association Philanthropy and Clubs committees as making the greatest effort.

These two clubs went the extra distance to instill a culture of philanthropy within their organizations and find creative ways to involve their alumni. For their achievements, both clubs will receive the top awards, which include a representative from Syracuse University Athletics attending a club event.

Congratulations also go to the three honorable mention clubs—Suncoast Florida, Central New York, and Northern New Jersey—which will receive athletics souvenirs they can use to support their scholarship programs.

Thank you to all of our supporters!
Thanks in large part to the Alumni Club Challenge and to the outstanding efforts of our participating clubs, the 2013-14 “I’m in” campaign raised nearly $1.1 million in gifts. Already, these gifts have made so much possible, including:

> The men’s basketball tour to Canada.
> Improvements to the women’s lacrosse locker room.
> Renovations to the football team meeting room.
> Refinishing of the volleyball court surface.
> The purchase of additional crew shells.

A most sincere thank you to everyone who participated in the “I’m in” Alumni Club Challenge. Whether you chose to support a team, facility improvements, or the Orange Club Athletic Fund, you’re helping Syracuse Athletics reach new heights

So proud of my club. Sometimes the little guys should not be overlooked!!! Our alumni clubs are about engaging alumni and I think we are engaged out here in AZ!! I worked very hard on this, and am proud of our win!!!

llandz said:
“I’m in” Alumni Club Challenge helps raise $1.1 million for SU Athletics! The “I’m in” Alumni Club Challenge has concluded, and theSyracuse University Alumni Club of Arizona, led by President Linda Landau ’76, has nabbed first place, with the highest rate of participation in the “I’m in” campaign. In addition, the Alumni Club of Philadelphia, under President Jenny Sacks ’08, was selected by the SU Alumni Association Philanthropy and Clubs committees as making the greatest effort. These two clubs went the extra distance to instill a culture of philanthropy within their organizations and find creative ways to involve their alumni. For their achievements, both clubs will receive the top awards, which include a representative from Syracuse University Athletics attending a club event. Congratulations also go to the three honorable mention clubs—Suncoast Florida, Central New York, and Northern New Jersey—which will receive athletics souvenirs they can use to support their scholarship programs. Thank you to all of our supporters! Thanks in large part to the Alumni Club Challenge and to the outstanding efforts of our participating clubs, the 2013-14 “I’m in” campaign raised nearly $1.1 million in gifts. Already, these gifts have made so much possible, including: > The men’s basketball tour to Canada. > Improvements to the women’s lacrosse locker room. > Renovations to the football team meeting room. > Refinishing of the volleyball court surface. > The purchase of additional crew shells. A most sincere thank you to everyone who participated in the “I’m in” Alumni Club Challenge. Whether you chose to support a team, facility improvements, or the Orange Club Athletic Fund, you’re helping Syracuse Athletics reach new heights So proud of my club. Sometimes the little guys should not be overlooked!!! Our alumni clubs are about engaging alumni and I think we are engaged out here in AZ!! I worked very hard on this, and am proud of our win!!!
Great job!!!

Great job, Linda! Funny sidelight, I met Jenny Sacks of the Philly Club on Saturday ... at the awesome pre-Nova-game event organized by the Philly alumni club. She has as much energy as you do!
Jenny is great. I was talking to her late into the night last night planning our respective events. She is a fun person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom