"Sound of Silence" - Incredible Cover | Syracusefan.com

"Sound of Silence" - Incredible Cover

Interesting take. Much more powerful and urgent than the original. Although both convey the same meaning, just in very different ways.

I love David Draiman's voice. I'm not really a "metal" guy, but I saw Disturbed a few times back in my radio days and I was always blown away.

I love David Draiman's voice. I'm not really a "metal" guy, but I saw Disturbed a few times back in my radio days and I was always blown away.
I'm more of a house/hip hop guy but love certain bands like Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold and NIN.

The new album is actually pretty beautiful. Very uplifting. Check out the video Disturbed did for "The Light". Very powerful and inspiring.

I don't care for disturbed. However when they do stuff like this they always impress me.

See cover of Genesis' "Land of Confusion", and David's side project DEVICE doing the Ozzy and Lita Ford hit "Close my Eyes Forever" with Lzzy Hale. Killer!!!!!

Eh, I listened to these fellows as a youth! Can't say I like that though. Let's hear Marilyn Manson sing it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom