Southerland? Good news? | Syracusefan.com

Southerland? Good news?

Are you asking if anyone knows anything; or you saying you've heard something good and wanted to confirm with someone else?

Are you asking if anyone knows anything; or you saying you've heard something good and wanted to confirm with someone else?
He's saying he might be back for the Nova game, which many knew months ago.

He's saying he might be back for the Nova game, which many knew months ago.
well, does anyone know if he is traveling today with the team? that would be a good indication if he's ok to play.

I guess it depends who you listen to. There was some stuff posted last night that either got nuked or moved to the payside. I'm not at liberty to tell which.

sorry. my payside subscription has expired and i haven't gotten around to renewing it yet.

They might let you in anyway if you know the secret handshake and the password.

Call me ignorant, but what is this payside thing people keep talking about? Is there a link to another forum where you have to pay to get the "inside scoop" now?

Call me ignorant, but what is this payside thing people keep talking about? Is there a link to another forum where you have to pay to get the "inside scoop" now?

Its a joke. There used to be a pay side on the old board.

Only people who belong to the pay side know this information and as part of being member are not allowed to discuss such matters...;)

Have they left yet?
not sure, but per "BE rules" I thought the team traveling should be there a day ahead of the game. Maybe the team flies out early afternoon...so, if he's on Da Plane...then lfe is good

not sure, but per "BE rules" I thought the team traveling should be there a day ahead of the game. Maybe the team flies out early afternoon...so, if he's on Da Plane...then lfe is good

The team is taking a bus to Philly and it leaves this afternoon.

He's riding a moped to Philthadelphia.

The team is taking a bus to Philly and it leaves this afternoon.

A bus? Wow - for some reason I thought we'd just take a quick flight down. That seems LeMoyne-esque.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom