Southerland signs with Portland | Syracusefan.com

Southerland signs with Portland

I never thought James would play a minute in the NBA due to his extremely poor ball handling. I would LOVE for him to prove me wrong as he's one of my favorites.

Well he's already played a minute to prove you wrong already. :) Just kidding - I see your point. I would love to see James find a regular role on a team.

Well he's already played a minute to prove you wrong already. :) Just kidding - I see your point. I would love to see James find a regular role on a team.

Wow, I just checked basketball-reference.com and I'm not sure how I didn't realize he played a few minutes for New Orleans.

Wow, I just checked basketball-reference.com and I'm not sure how I didn't realize he played a few minutes for New Orleans.

Yep. I found out from those daily recaps the Post Standard did all of our NBA alums last year. I really liked those - it made it really easy for me to keep track of them. Otherwise I would have probably missed it myself.

I never thought James would play a minute in the NBA due to his extremely poor ball handling. I would LOVE for him to prove me wrong as he's one of my favorites.

The good thing for him is that if he can knock down the deep ball consistently he has a chance. If you can do one thing well in the nba, you can stick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom