Spartacus | Syracusefan.com

Spartacus

victor

All Conference
Guys, does anybody on this board like Spartacus. Can't wait for season 3 to start. Hated it when Andy whitfield died. Though he was a hell of a good actor and appeared to be a fine man as well.

I've liked the episodes that I've seen, mostly from the first season. Who can't enjoy a disrobed Lucy Lawless? ;)

Andy Whitfield is just a bittersweet story. The role he was born for and he's taken too soon.

Skinemax and 300 had a baby, they named it Spartacus.

First season? Awesome. Actually followed through with a smart plot, and did amazing visuals with such a small budget.

Second err Prequel season? Arguably better, but frustratingly short.

...haven't seen any of the newer ones with the new dude yet, afraid that the surrogate Spartacus will ruin it for me. Hopped on the Spartacus train back when the episodes were still streaming on Netflix, and - lol - Starz would actually allow Netflix to begin streaming the episodes just one day after they aired (whoever signed that contract has to have been fired by now, still shocked that that actually happened).

New dude is not bad but not as good as Andy whitfield. However, most of the episodes are really good, and there is one between Glaver and his wife the blonde chick that is awesome. I meant to say season 4. By the way my wife hates the show and accuses me of watching it for the nudity, and I tell her is the story lines . I am always sent to the "man room" when I watch Spartacus. My favorite fight scene is when Crixus and Spartacus fight the "Shadow of death". Love it when the shadow of death says "Capua now shall I begin."

New dude is not bad but not as good as Andy whitfield. However, most of the episodes are really good, and there is one between Glaver and his wife the blonde chick that is awesome. I meant to say season 4. By the way my wife hates the show and accuses me of watching it for the nudity, and I tell her is the story lines . I am always sent to the "man room" when I watch Spartacus. My favorite fight scene is when Crixus and Spartacus fight the "Shadow of death". Love it when the shadow of death says "Capua now shall I begin."

That's right, man!! You tell her how it is. We all watch Spartacus for the articles, err, commercials. Damn straight! :)

I enjoyed the first season very much. Very said Whitfield died. Seemed impossible.

Anyway, have seen parts of the following seasons but have never really been into it like I was before. Part of that was the amount of time they waited for Andy to try to recover and part of it is because of my annually changing cable package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom