Special Spring Football Chat with PS Writer Stephen Bailey Set for Wednesday Night 3/4 at 8 PM | Syracusefan.com

Special Spring Football Chat with PS Writer Stephen Bailey Set for Wednesday Night 3/4 at 8 PM

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
There will be no transcript posted so if you want to know what is going on with the program, I recommend you stop by.

Stephen is always a great guest.

Is this for next Wednesday? I don't see a chatroom for tonight.

No transcript? gotta set an alarm to remember? Always enjoy the P-S writers coming by chat.

cusefan88 said:
No transcript? gotta set an alarm to remember? Always enjoy the P-S writers coming by chat.

It's tonight.

Chat room is open and chat in progress. If you have questions here is your opportunity.

I don't mind posting a transcript, unless there's any particular reason admins would rather not have it posted.

EDIT: I have the transcript on a Google doc and can drop it in here, unless there are any objections.

Last edited:
SanDiegoCuse said:
I would really love to see a transcript. I can almost never make it.

I think I read up top there would be no transcript.

I saw that but Jekelish in this thread volunteered to post it in here unless there was an objection.
Yeah I have the full thing saved, but wasn't sure if there was a particular reason there was no plan for a transcript other than just not having anyone who wanted to do it.

SanDiegoCuse said:
I saw that but Jekelish in this thread volunteered to post it in here unless there was an objection.

Oh, okay. Then maybe you're in luck.

I don't mind posting a transcript, unless there's any particular reason admins would rather not have it posted.

EDIT: I have the transcript on a Google doc and can drop it in here, unless there are any objections.

There is a reason that these discussions are held in a chat forum. NO TRANSCRIPTS. Don't p0st it again.

Maybe that should be made more clear in the original posts, then. Being vague doesn't do anyone any good.

It has been stated every chat that there will be no transcript posted. This goes for all chats not just the ones with Bailey.

It has been stated every chat that there will be no transcript posted. This goes for all chats not just the ones with Bailey.
I have never seen it before. I don't frequent th chats and when I went in last night, it was not said.

I'm fine with the rule. But I don't get why it's such a big deal to have a little clarity on the actual forum for people who don't typically go into the chats. It's one extra sentence. "There will be no transcript posted, because of (reason)." Boom, clarity.

OK here is the Boom... having the discussion in a chatroom and not posting it on the general forum gives the "guest", Bailey or whoever else is invited on to the site, a modicum of privacy, real or not, to speak more freely when answering questions. That is why no transcript will be posted after the fact.

Used to post them after chats with Dave all the time, and he was more plugged in than these guys.

I'd send him the transcript and he could edit what he thought might be too sensitive, but I don't remember any changes.

The lecture by people about the use of chats from people who weren't around before is a bit much.