Spike Albrecht transferring from Michigan to play his last year. | Syracusefan.com

Spike Albrecht transferring from Michigan to play his last year.

Czar

All Conference
Figured I'd mention this now before someone suggested he transfer here. Let's get that out of the way. No.

Wait, how is he still there? Did he miss a year or is he on the Arcidiacono 27 year plan?

Hadn't thought of him in a couple years, but he popped up on my Twitter feed blasting the ref who called Cooney out of bounds.

He had a very serious injury, double hip surgery. Sad situation for the guy. Wonder what the doctor's have told him, he had announced his injury forced retirement last year. Even when he first went to Michigan, his only other D1 offer was from Appalachian State.

He had a very serious injury, double hip surgery. Sad situation for the guy. Wonder what the doctor's have told him, he had announced his injury forced retirement last year. Even when he first went to Michigan, his only other D1 offer was from Appalachian State.

I thought he had quit playing after some sort of injury but couldn't remember the details. At least I'm not crazy - in that regard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom