Class of 2016 - Spring Evaluation Period | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Spring Evaluation Period

Francis03

All American
http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2016/04/live-evaluation-period-updates-15-17.html
My favorite time in the recruiting scene starts in a few hours. With JB's kids playing in the Nike EYBL, I expect him to be very present at these events this year. I listed everything to look for this weekend and keep checking the link throughout for constant updates in one place.

ESPNU will televise the matchup between the PSA Cardinals(Quade Green, Mo Bamba, and my boy Deng Gak) vs California Supreme(DeAndre Ayton #1 2017 and Ethan Thompson, son of Stevie Thompson), Saturday at 2pm.

http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2016/04/live-evaluation-period-updates-15-17.html
My favorite time in the recruiting scene starts in a few hours. With JB's kids playing in the Nike EYBL, I expect him to be very present at these events this year. I listed everything to look for this weekend and keep checking the link throughout for constant updates in one place.

ESPNU will televise the matchup between the PSA Cardinals(Quade Green, Mo Bamba, and my boy Deng Gak) vs California Supreme(DeAndre Ayton #1 2017 and Ethan Thompson, son of Stevie Thompson), Saturday at 2pm.
Speaking of Gak, have we shown any interest? He would look good on the wing of the zone.

Francis...loving the updates...sounds like Bamba is custom made for Cuse zone play...does JB get him in for an official? Like the comments on Quade as well...think that kid would be great get...strong handle, sees the court...would add a gear to our transition game not seen in a while...Thx for the great updates!!

Plenty of updates added for today in the link above. Lots of goodies on Hameir Wright, Lonnie Walker, and Quade Green. Hami Diallo is scheduled to play later at 6:30. Here goes a live stream link for those interested in checking out the action. http://www.nikeeyb.com/live-stream/
4 games at once, nice!
Both Tucker and Diallo on Rens, right? Should be fun, I think it's court 1. Should be on in 5 minutes.

Francis...loving the updates...sounds like Bamba is custom made for Cuse zone play...does JB get him in for an official? Like the comments on Quade as well...think that kid would be great get...strong handle, sees the court...would add a gear to our transition game not seen in a while...Thx for the great updates!!
My pleasure and welcome to the board. The fact that Bamba is from Harlem and plays on an AAU team that we have good connections on, I would hope that we can land a visit at least. Still I think Duke and UK will be tough to beat in this one, but hey give it a try.

Btw, for anyone watching these, no matter what your resolution, pop it out to full screen, see the players and jerseys much better. Still flickers, but it's free! Free I tells ya!

Diallo just jammed one home in the open court, was fouled on a deep ball and hit all 3 fts. Tucker had an airball, I missed a few of the earlier possessions, but pretty sloppy right now.

Jordan Tucker just hit a three from the baseline. Diallo looks like he's comfortable dribbling with either hand.

Rens up double digits, more than halfway through the first half. I'm still expecting more out of Tucker, sorry but just to be honest. It might have been the other wing who hit that deep ball before. Diallo had a few flashes but nothing crazy thus far. Alvarado also not having a great game, yet they're still up on NY Lightning by 14.

Diallo with the nasty putback dunk after his teammate misses. Nearly took another teammate's head off coming down from the stuff. Mean, mean man. He has a knack for getting easy Josh Pace type conversions in the lane too. Racking up some points now.

Hami, again fouled on a three. Twice in a game. This time though, he hits 1 of 3 freebies. SUball

Francis, also on this Rens squad is Jose Alvarado. Not sure if we discussed before, but ultra slick PG, very exciting game. Christ the King, 2017. Still would rather Quade, but this guy can play - very quick and great handle!
I know Alvarado well. Should be a good pickup for somebody in the Big East/A-10.

NY Lightning tied it up a few times, but Rens slowly pulling away. Diallo, just doing things today. Worked hard to keep his team ahead.

I know Alvarado well. Should be a good pickup for somebody in the Big East/A-10.
Makes sense. Agile, quick, but either needed another gear and better outside shot or a few more inches/athleticism to play with the big boys up on the hill. Quade hands down on this one.

Diallo and Rens took care of business, ended up coasting til the end. Hami looked great. Tucker not much going on today. He did put the ball on the floor a few times but didn't do much with his run. His size helps him, but he really needs more to his game to free up some space on the perimeter. What I like about Malachi is by now in his high school career, you started to see the progression to becoming multi-faceted, getting chances inside the 3 point line with his drives and body control. Tucker's game needs this to keep his defender honest imo.

Quade vs Hami tomorrow at 3:30.
Biggums Red Balls.jpg

Diallo and Rens took care of business, ended up coasting til the end. Hami looked great. Tucker not much going on today. He did put the ball on the floor a few times but didn't do much with his run. His size helps him, but he really needs more to his game to free up some space on the perimeter. What I like about Malachi is by now in his high school career, you started to see the progression to becoming multi-faceted, getting chances inside the 3 point line with his drives and body control. Tucker's game needs this to keep his defender honest imo.
I watched Hameir Wright earlier, and at this point I would just roll the dice with him over Tucker. He's stronger and longer at the wings and has a nice inside/out game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom