Class of 2016 - Spring Evaluation Period | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Spring Evaluation Period

Key thing about Hameir's production during EYBL play is that he's doing it against 5 star dudes in the post. DeAndre Ayton, Brandon McCoy, Brian Bowen, and Simi Shittu have all gotten the "work" from Mr. Wright.
Wright hit the game winning bucket over 7-footer Zach Brown, a UConn commit. JB(who was watching) needs to offer based off that alone.:)

JB wrapping up the nightcap checking out PSA Cards(Green, Bamba, Randolph) vs MOKAN(Mike Porter and Trae Young).
Brandon Randolph was the best player for the PSA Cards tonight in an OT win imo.

Hami Diallo's Rens squad were playing at the same time. They were down by 2 with 5 secs left and he went the full length of the court to tie things up and they ended up winning in OT as well. Lots of ballers in this 2017 class. No way could we have a repeat of 2013 again. Too much quality talent that we're strongly in the mix with to miss out on.

Brandon Randolph was the best player for the PSA Cards tonight in an OT win imo.

Hami Diallo's Rens squad were playing at the same time. They were down by 2 with 5 secs left and he went the full length of the court to tie things up and they ended up winning in OT as well. Lots of ballers in this 2017 class. No way could we have a repeat of 2013 again. Too much quality talent that we're strongly in the mix with to miss out on.
My boy Randolph killing it!

Dean, how fun is this. Being involved with so many great players in so many different classes. This is crazy. Thank you for keeping up with it all.
My pleasure. It's even greater when we're coming off a final four after dealing with so much negative for the past few years. Now we can just go out and recruit like a top program should, instead of trying to convince players and their parents why the SU program isn't in shambles.

Big ups to JB for not missing a day of the live period so far. He's currently checking out the PSA Cards(Green, Bamba, Randolph) vs Team Final(Walker and Reddish) matchup. Walker looked great early on but Brandon Randolph's shooting has been straight heat so far. Cole Anthony needs to be Hop's first offer for 2019. That youngin is the goods.

Love that the Hameir Wright offer is now official. Seems like we'll have to battle it out with Nova for him.

JB closed out his last live period game by checking out Hami Diallo and Jordan Tucker. Just judging based on how JB went about his time during the live period. I would have to guess that Quade and Hami is the backcourt that he really wants for 2017. Fill it out with a combo from the Tucker/Wright/Randolph group, and a big like Nick Richards then we're all set. Obviously much easier said than done, but at least there is a game plan so far.

JB closed out his last live period game by checking out Hami Diallo and Jordan Tucker. Just judging based on how JB went about his time during the live period. I would have to guess that Quade and Hami is the backcourt that he really wants for 2017. Fill it out with a combo from the Tucker/Wright/Randolph group, and a big like Nick Richards then we're all set. Obviously much easier said than done, but at least there is a game plan so far.
If we pull in a class like that I may just have to change my shorts

Not bad for 70+ years old ... just sayin!!!

I know one combo I want with that group, Mr. Randolph :D

Last edited:
We won't get all of our targets but we will get some.

This is going to be a huuuge weekend

image.png

Mr. Francis may just be our best recruit. He's absolutely killing it since coming back to the board. I don't think many schools have dudes grinding like he does on the recruiting front. Player updates, great insight, coach statuses, leans, visits. He's dominant!!

Thanks 1,000,000 man!

Mr. Francis may just be our best recruit. He's absolutely killing it since coming back to the board. I don't think many schools have dudes grinding like he does on the recruiting front. Player updates, great insight, coach statuses, leans, visits. He's dominant!!

Thanks 1,000,000 man!
Not only is he athletic on D, he can score at all three levels!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom