Spring Game April 4, 2015 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Game April 4, 2015

Stephen Bailey @Stephen_Bailey1 · 5m 5 minutes ago
Shafer: S Rodney Williams didn't play today due to the stomach flu. Tim Lester missed the banquet last night with it, too. Was here today.

Shafer: CB Wayne Morgan was out with a lower-leg injury, unrelated to his knee injury that required surgery last year.

other than ishmeal ishmael can anyone catch the ball?
i think its going to be another defense wins games philosophy in 2015

I thought the d-line less Wayne Williams looked good. Slayton showed some flashes.

Slayton's gonna be great

Fuggin idiot. The offense is running plain vanilla stuff against a defense that has practiced against said plays all spring long.

Pretty tough to move the ball when the other team has a good idea of what is coming next.

CC knows as much about football as my grandmother does. 25 years after she died

I thought Hunt was shaky, his accuracy issues are going to be a problem. I liked Wilson better.

lot of drops though. erv on a screen and 2 endzone drops- enoicy and custis. i agree though- touch is a problem at times. sometimes need to rifle it and sometimes need to put it up and let the receivers make plays.

I thought Hunt was shaky, his accuracy issues are going to be a problem. I liked Wilson better.
Agreed just don't trust him throwing the ball, although I don't trust Wilson either. Short play action, qb draws, hunt is solid.

I thought Sloan wasn't coming back.

Just got back, was pretty fun, how many people do you think were there?

Orange Put on a Show at Spring Game (Cuse.com)

passthru_imagecredit_McFarlane_web1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom