Spring Game April 4, 2015 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Game April 4, 2015

lot of drops though. erv on a screen and 2 endzone drops- enoicy and custis. i agree though- touch is a problem at times. sometimes need to rifle it and sometimes need to put it up and let the receivers make plays.

I just don't like how often he seems to throw behind guys.

Fuggin idiot. The offense is running plain vanilla stuff against a defense that has practiced against said plays all spring long.
If only that had been announced before the game, poor Mr. Carlson might not have been so misled.

Oh, wait...

If only that had been announced before the game, poor Mr. Carlson might not have been so misled.

Oh, wait...

Was he not aware that they were playing each other, I am wondering how both sides must have looked bad for him to come to that ridiculous conclusion.

Was he not aware that they were playing each other, I am wondering how both sides must have looked bad for him to come to that ridiculous conclusion.
Given the apparent amount of football knowledge he has shown, I'm not sure he was. :)

The free hot dog and such was a little out of control last year also. But in their defense, I saw the lines and walked down to the next concession stand, where I was the ONLY customer, and handed in my tix for 3 hot dogs and 3 sodas. So maybe it's the fan base that blew it that time, and all just followed the person in front of them.
There were def more than one open.

The free hot dog and such was a little out of control last year also. But in their defense, I saw the lines and walked down to the next concession stand, where I was the ONLY customer, and handed in my tix for 3 hot dogs and 3 sodas. So maybe it's the fan base that blew it that time, and all just followed the person in front of them.

They finally opened up the concession stands on the North side of the Dome at Noon.

When my family arrived at the gate we were told that there were no more certificates left for free food. We walked to another gate and they had piles of them and were more than happy to give them to us.

Concession line took about 2 minutes, no fail at all as another poster suggested. Was fun as always.

I thought Hunt was shaky, his accuracy issues are going to be a problem. I liked Wilson better.

Nothing new there on Hunt. I've been so underwhelmed with him the past 2 years even when he was healthy. Starting to really think 2013 was his high water mark.

The fact that Carlson doesn't know anything about football makes me optimistic then for the upcoming season.

Surprised he wasn't busy borrowing Rivals recruiting rankings to "write" his latest article. Guy's a clown.

Nothing new there on Hunt. I've been so underwhelmed with him the past 2 years even when he was healthy. Starting to really think 2013 was his high water mark.

A big part of his game and what makes him dangerous is his running ability. He was not allowed to do that today. For QB's it was 1 hand touch.

Enoicy is going to be good, not afraid to go across the middle, and a big target.

Enoicy really stood out to me. Between him and Custis their size, and how athletic they are being that big is amazing. These 2 combined with Ishmael could be a problem if we have a quarterback who can get them the ball. I realize Hunt's strength is running, but we have too many potential weapons with Ish, Enoicy, Custis, Erv, Estime.

anomander said:
Enoicy really stood out to me. Between him and Custis their size, and how athletic they are being that big is amazing. These 2 combined with Ishmael could be a problem if we have a quarterback who can get them the ball. I realize Hunt's strength is running, but we have too many potential weapons with Ish, Enoicy, Custis, Erv, Estime.

With their size, how is their blocking? If they can lock up their defenders on some runs, broken plays or slants, we could have some big gains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom