Spring game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Spring game

So I've never watched a spring game before, not living in Syracuse. Not sure if I want the offense to look good or the defense to stop them, lol. Also I have been watching this in bits and pieces. How does the defense score?

I liked Broyld, Koebena, Flemming and Estime. They all looked fast. Mitch Kimbles pass was a thing of beauty. The Morris run was nice with that spin move.

Defensively only player that really stuck out was Davis. Whigham did alright as well.

So I've never watched a spring game before, not living in Syracuse. Not sure if I want the offense to look good or the defense to stop them, lol. Also I have been watching this in bits and pieces. How does the defense score?

3 and out stop =3 point
stopping offense from scoring =1 point

no injuries going into the second half. Couple minor issues and guys were back in. George Morris looked really quick on that run. Receivers looked good. Too early to tell on the back up QB situation and who will grab #2...

Just turned on Alabama Spring game - I'm not even going to say anything...

Agree on Wilson. Where was he in the first half? Offense was struggling first couple possessions of the 2nd half. Wilson comes in and leads them to 2 straight touchdowns. He clearly has a better arm than the other two back ups.

Agree on Wilson. Where was he in the first half? Offense was struggling first couple possessions of the 2nd half. Wilson comes in and leads them to 2 straight touchdowns. He clearly has a better arm than the other two back ups.

maybe staff knew Wilson was clear #2 and wanted to see the others

Kimble looks to be a good athlete but his throwing technique does not appear to be as crisp as Wilson. Can't see a true freshman as the back up. AJ Long looks to be more of a dual threat QB which is a nice complement to the other guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom